Slumber Party reaches 100 MILLION views 🎉

Gioney

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like view count for that video is flawed.  It was on the top of trending for 2 weeks when it came out, and then even with decent daily counts, it feels like the number wasn't increasing accordingly.  Who knows lol.

Either way, yay finally... the video is one of her best in recent years, so it deserves way more. 

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I feel like view count for that video is flawed.  It was on the top of trending for 2 weeks when it came out, and then even with decent daily counts, it feels like the number wasn't increasing accordingly.  Who knows lol.

Either way, yay finally... the video is one of her best in recent years, so it deserves way more. 

I think it simply was that most people including me figured Britney was done making good music. There’s a reason this video got there before Make Me (Ooh) and it is definitely not chart flop Tinashe’s feature.

Anyway, Slumber Party is still a banger to this day and the video is her first truly worthy of her videography since Criminal. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

5 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

HOORAY!!! Deserves so much more than that tbh

But now she officially has at least one Vevo certified video from each album!

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

To add to that, let's remember the fact that a quite a lot of her discography came out in a time when Vevo wasn't even a thing. Heck, when YouTube wasn't even a thing yet and when YouTube DID became a thing it wasn't what is was even ten years ago. She played catch-up with all those pre-Vevo music videos because she is THAT queen! Ugh, icons only :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block