Madonna needs to retire ASAP if she continues to perform this way. Check out this awful recent performance

She’s fine she’s having fun in Latin America. Enjoying life and performing in front of that huge crowd. Why the hell would she retire. I feel like some Britney fans like to tear Madonna down because the latter! Obviously has lasted so long. Like with Michael Jackson not counting when he was a child…Spice girls. Brit 1998-2004. That span of time is relatively short. The span of being on top your game. Brit lost total control of her life in late 03 or 04 whatever. Hasn’t had an album out since 2015. Children after a couple years of being famous. Madonna has put in WORK. Britney fans can not relate to this, a person who really dedicated and works

• Like 1

Whatever injections she put in her *** have clearly made her unstable on her feet. I LOVE Madonna and she deserve all the accolades but this is the first time I’ve really seen her come across as “old” she looked like she needed a walker. I’m telling you something happened with those hips. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, danduni said:

I think she was nervous, and the fact that she already gets so much ****, did you expect her to give a 2007 performance? Give her a ******* break.

Britney was on beat at least and hit her marks. Stop defending this mess of a performance. 

• Like 2
On 5/2/2022 at 8:12 PM, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Then why do you feel the need to trash her? Just because one bad performance? That woman has a 40 years old career for God's sake. Shame on you.

You're talking to the most desperate for attention user, is better not to even comment.

And btw Britney has done waaaaaaaay worse numbers than this.

So technically were awful performances, that user is using technically as an argument so I will too.

I really don't get the attack ethier and I'm very surprised this user is still allowed to spread poison in this forum.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

You're talking to the most desperate for attention user, is better not to even comment.

And btw Britney has done waaaaaaaay worse numbers than this.

So technically were awful performances, that user is using technically as an argument so I will too.

I really don't get the attack ethier and I'm very surprised this user is still allowed to spread poison in this forum.

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: Stating facts is not spreading poison. The performance was a mess and if she didn’t want to be talked about in such a way, she should have put in a little more effort into the performance… At least singing with the track properly and not acting ridiculous on stage.

PS in case you didn’t notice, most in this thread agree that it was a mess of a performance and she’s ruining her legacy:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I KNOW that some of you aren’t comparing this mess of a performance to this iconic performance 

it certainly wasn’t her best but she delivered the choreography and at least hit her marks. This actually ended up being one of her most iconic performances where we absolutely can’t say the same about Madonna’s performance here… Nice try :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
On 5/2/2022 at 7:16 PM, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Janet Jackson is also getting up there and performs like the queen that she is with no issues. Age is not the factor here. This was just a mess and she’s given up. 

Janet is actually 8 years younger than M though

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block