Madonna needs to retire ASAP if she continues to perform this way. Check out this awful recent performance

this is the only bad performance in her entire career, i have seen far worst Mariah Carey has several..

so don't go there. Cos i can do a dragging if i have to.

even when She fell, she got up and did what others wouldn't end it with a high note, 

nobody will acknowledge that.

so in the words of whoopi goldberg.

unless you can do what Madonna does, please shut  up. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

this is the only bad performance in her entire career, i have seen far worst Mariah Carey has several..

even when She fell, she got up and did what others wouldn't end it with a high note, 

She literally delivered a terrible performance. Get over it. I’m sorry! Hopefully her next performance isn’t as messy :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

9 hours ago, ExXL said:

Oh Madonna :( ....

I totally respect her for fighting so hard in her age , and proving everyone she can do it , but I think she's lost it , watching a lady in her age act like a teenager is just not it .... 

it’s embarrassing to pop music. 

If anything, they definitely hooked up intimately, Maluma has pretty much lust in his eyes for her, the bbmas performance, the rolling stone interview, the way he chased her at the 2018 MTV Video music awards. 

Something tells me he wants more that a piece of her artistry. 

That chemistry is more than a professional. 

Maluma is hokked on something than her Music. 

Most fans agree Maluma is definitely in love with her, and it's something he isnt denying or even beimg coy about..

It's all in that video as well..

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If anything, they definitely hooked up intimately, Maluma has pretty much lust in his eyes for her, the bbmas performance, the rolling stone interview, the way he chased her at the 2018 MTV Video music awards. 

Most fans agree Maluma is definitely in love with her, and it's something he isnt denying or even beimg coy about..

Paris Hilton Reaction GIF

• Haha 2
On 5/3/2022 at 2:37 PM, Illegally EATEN said:

Ive been saying this since Rebel Heart era...

MDNA was her last great era performance-wise.

Everything afterwards has been a steep downhill with lots of cringe.

She already tarnished her legacy years ago, the best thing for her to do right now would be to focus on other ventures.

And i love the fact that MDNA was the closest thing we got to Confessions era performance-wise. I miss the Confessions era 😭😭😭😭

And i think she tarnished her reputation not her legacy though. 

• Like 1
On 5/4/2022 at 10:38 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Mariah did embarassing things sometimes but not in this end of career level.

On 5/5/2022 at 5:47 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Are you taking some of her *****? Maluma in love with Madonna? He was almost making fun of her and couldn’t care less.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, she started to decline with American Life. But, she recovered With Confessions On A Dancefloor in 2005. I never saw a problem with her Hard Candy era, but I see that she started acting weird on Instagram and social media in the early 10's. I hate to admit it, but it played a part, in her now current embarrassing public image. The last nail in the coffin, for me, was her Rebel Heart era. Always late, and her acting so crazy, she lost me during her Rebel Heart era. 

If I were her, and I'm not, I would probably just take some time off and enjoy my throne as the Queen of Pop. Sorry, but a 14 year old girl isn't going to relate to a 63 year old woman. It's not ageism as much as it's a rebellion against one's parents and kids doing their own thing,

• Like 2

the thing about madonna is, she cant accept that she is getting old, sure she can have all the surgery in the world and edit her pics to look literally 20 but she can not change the fact that she is getting older, her body gets weaker and she can’t continue performing anymore like she used to (or at all), at some point she has to realise that what she’s doing only makes her situation worse cuz she is trying to go beyond what she is capable of doing, she can put out music if she wants to but i dont see her being able to perform anymore 

On 5/5/2022 at 4:47 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

This is the funniest thing I've read all day :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Hot *** Maluma does not want Madonna, when he's getting any woman he wants lmao

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block