Madonna needs to retire ASAP if she continues to perform this way. Check out this awful recent performance

26 minutes ago, Stefani said:

She doesn't deserve a pass just because she's 60. Madonna constantly whines about ageism, so since she acts like her age shouldn't matter, then we should follow her example.

If this had been Camila, Demi, Ariana, Doja, Megan, Normani or any other younger female popstar who put on a ****ty performance, they'd be dragged just as hard. And rightfully so. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Gosh, It's the day of trashing Madonna today??? You guys will get old too and young people will laugh off you. HARD.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

This is tragic and so sad to see.

To see a white 165 year old woman or whatever stumbling around on stage, with dreads and butt implants performing with some mumble rapper....Β 

Who would have thought this would be Madonna now....Β 

Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

What an embarrassing mess - it’s like an old, drunk off her face Grandma gyrating at a party. Time to throw her in a home and keep her away from young artists.Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

OMG wow I didnt expect it to be THIS BAD!
I love Madonna but she seriously should retire.

Her ego and need to be "young" and relevant is ruining her career.

Most people see her as an old has been.

She should just walk away now and retire

Right?!

• Love 1

Can people stop saying that she's refining her legacy just because of messy performances? Michael Jackson was accused of doing aggregious things and people said "oh but his legacy will be fine". Misogyny is real, and it has to be one of the most terrifying things I've ever seen.

She looks like a crazy old virgin who escaped a retirement village, got high, and found herself on stage for the very first time.

I constantly expected psychiatric nurses to rush the stage, strap her to a gurney, and wheel her off while she thrusted and talked to her dead relatives, never to be seen again.

• Haha 6

oh wow, this hurt so much to watch.................. I know Madonna since 1992 (that's 30 years ago!) and this is the FIRST TIME I see her in decadence...... SHE LOOKS AND MOVES LIKE QUASIMODO, I CAN'TΒ :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:
She shouldΒ quit performing already, no one can fight time. I'd hate it if she started making a fool of herself and tarnishing her legacy, like she is starting to do here... Also, STOP HUMPING PEOPLE OMGΒ :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block