Madonna needs to retire ASAP if she continues to perform this way. Check out this awful recent performance

At the end of Medillin, Madonna gives Maluma a look before they sink beneath the stage (it wasn’t a triumphant look…more annoyed).

At the end of Music, she has to reposition him on the stage so that he’s properly on the platform before it lowers (he didn’t hit his mark).

maybe Maluma was the mess and she had to compensate.

Maybe everyone is blaming Madonna because it’s easy to. 

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Kritney said:

At the end of Medillin, Madonna gives Maluma a look before they sink beneath the stage (it wasn’t a triumphant look…more annoyed).

At the end of Music, she has to reposition him on the stage so that he’s properly on the platform before it lowers (he didn’t hit his mark).

maybe Maluma was the mess and she had to compensate.

Maybe everyone is blaming Madonna because it’s easy to. 

Community Equip GIF by The Reach Church

how come you didn’t mention the part where Madonna starts to sing music way to soon. 

• Like 3

An absolute horror show…also all the grinding on his crotch…putting the riding crop against his crotch…like who’s gonna finally tell her this is NOT shocking!! And no it’s not ageist…her go to defense if anyone questions her…it’s not shocking when anyone does it nowadays…it’s embarrassing 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

She’s had a few bizarre performances lately. She needs to retire because this isn’t icon status performing. This is like a desperate grandma after 5 shots at the local karaoke bar and the Madonna fans can’t accept that she’s literally destroying her legacy :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
  • Like 3

Okay soooo... I thought you guys were over reacting...but you were not .. I think Madonna was drunk lol... But u know what, she had fun i think... And I think she prolly got laid from that guy haha...also... Those vocals tho when she messed up.... Like she sounded good... And ppl used to say Madonna couldn't sing... She'll bounce back 

17 hours ago, 517113 said:

I guess it was Madonna's turn to have a 2007 VMA experience. Hopefully, like Britney, the rehearsal footage that gets released years from now will be her saving grace...

:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Lol Madonna had a few too many 2007 vma moments at this point.

Her eurosong performance of Future and Like a Prayer a few years ago were a serious wake up call for everybody. 

I love Madonna's artistry and her old songs. I even own them all on vinyl and many on CD but Madonna is merely a shadow of herself the past few years.

She isn't aging gracefully with all the face work going on (she legit looks lile a bloated alien...) and the way she behaves is becoming sad. She's trying to provoke to remain popular while back in the day, she actually had an opinion to provoke for to make changes. 

It's sad to see that woman today being what she is. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Живак said:

she made a great, iconic, legendary career from 1982 to 2007 and then starts to ruin everything. Thanks god we have a good albums like Madame X (exclude autotune on her voice) and rebel heart the last couple of years.

I'm sorry, but Sticky&Sweet tour is like the best tour ever :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block