Madonna needs to retire ASAP if she continues to perform this way. Check out this awful recent performance

15 minutes ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

I’m not taking away all that she’s accomplished, her talents and all of her hard work. She’s an icon. I’m talking about currently. It’s just hard to watch her perform like this. Clearly somethings wrong and this wasn’t the first odd performance that she’s given us in the last bit. I hope she’s okay. 

Gosh, I cant stand you anymore rumbling.

Just now, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

1) she can barely move 

I saw her move. The whole thing was her moving. No she wasn't as fluid as before, but as we discussed, this is to be expected.

2) she’s not singing at the right marks 

Yes, audio issues aren't uncommon in live shows.

3) she seemed to be confused and he almost was guiding her throughout the performance. 

Yes perhaps.  She was performing on someone else's stage in a new setup. She was wearing dark glasses, it may have made it difficult to see in combination with the lighting effects.

2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

4) why is she wearing sunglasses for the performance?

It's a style choice.

3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

5) she seemed under the influence of something allegedly. 

Even if she was, she wouldn't be the first nor the last popstar to be under the influence onstage. You ever seen The Weekend or Post Malone perform?

Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I saw her move. The whole thing was her moving. No she wasn't as fluid as before, but as we discussed, this is to be expected.

Yes, audio issues aren't uncommon in live shows.

Yes perhaps.  She was performing on someone else's stage in a new setup. She was wearing dark glasses, it may have made it difficult to see in combination with the lighting effects.

It's a style choice.

Even if she was, she wouldn't be the first nor the last popstar to be under the influence onstage. You ever seen The Weekend or Post Malone perform?

Stop deflecting. They are not even close to being an icon. Madonna was a mess here. End of story. I’m sorry! 

8 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Stop deflecting? I answered each of your claims point by point. You're the one ending the discussion out of the blue :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Because you don’t see that this was a messy performance and I’m not going to debate you over this. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Let’s just hope this is the last of these type of performances or her legacy will be destroyed most definitely :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

That was tragic. From being one of hte worlds most celebrated artist and performers to seeing whatever the EFF THAT WAS is just sad. She is so out of breath, can barely move, looks like shes high and/or drunk, looks completely unrecognizable thanks to all the surgery, and has lost the IT factor she wants had. She should retire before she tarnishes her image and career further.

This is a hot MESS and it is SAD.

black and white love GIF

46 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

That was tragic. From being one of hte worlds most celebrated artist and performers to seeing whatever the EFF THAT WAS is just sad. She is so out of breath, can barely move, looks like shes high and/or drunk, looks completely unrecognizable thanks to all the surgery, and has lost the IT factor she wants had. She should retire before she tarnishes her image and career further.

This is a hot MESS and it is SAD.

black and white love GIF

This! 

• Love 1
On 5/2/2022 at 7:16 AM, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Janet Jackson is also getting up there and performs like the queen that she is with no issues. Age is not the factor here. This was just a mess and she’s given up. 

Not everybody ages the same way. Years are white people’s worst enemy :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Either way, she can do whatever she wants. And she can retire whenever she wants to, not when people tell her to. That’s who she is.

7 hours ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

1) she can barely move 

2) she’s not singing at the right marks 

3) she seemed to be confused and he almost was guiding her throughout the performance. 

4) she seemed under the influence of something allegedly. 

And please stop. I haven’t said once that I expect her to perform like she did 10-20 years ago. I’m saying it’s visibly obvious that she’s not well or something isn’t right because she’s not all there on stage. Of course this is just my opinion but based off the rest of the comments in the thread, most see this as alarming and not her just having a casual and fun performance… Let’s also not forget how just her behaviour lately on her social medias and clearly on stage is just concerning in my opinion. 

You’re crazy af

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block