Madonna needs to retire ASAP if she continues to perform this way. Check out this awful recent performance

Looks like high or drunk idk. It was obvious she wanted to sit down but still did dance routine in 1st song.  Music part was just so unnecesary. And really bad. But overall u know being drunk or high and still performing must've been really hard doing it. I kind of blame this on her management. They see her that way and still let her onstage. Maluma was so awkward with his oks all the time. 

I think she was great and still a far better performer than most newies if we want to compare. She isn't the grand performer when she is invited...see Coachella with drake...That brought media coverage, was also shocking...same thing with Maluma. She hasnt been in stadiums since 2015. 

55 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Did we all watch the same performance? It was not good by any means but I don’t understand the calls for her to retire or accusations that she was drunk. She just seems tired to me?

Regardless if she was drunk or tired. She should’ve not been on that stage. This does nothing for her legacy 

• Like 4

Remembering how people were horrible with Britney in 2007 I refuse to comment something bad about Madonna's performance. Like Britney said, sometimes you have amazing performances and sometimes you just have ok performances. 

Madonna worked extremly hard her whole life to be always on top, here she's clearly just having fun. Let her be herself. 

Sure it's not what we're used to with Madonna but just as Britney with instagram: it's not what we're used to but it doesn't mean it's bad. She does not look more "drunk" or "high" than Britney dancing on instagram. They both are just having lot of fun. Y'all need to calm down. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block