Madonna needs to retire ASAP if she continues to perform this way. Check out this awful recent performance

9 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF 

Scrap this post. It's ageist, mysogynist, s**ist.

LOL no it’s not. The fact is that she literally performed horribly and this has nothing to do with her age. Janet Jackson says hi. So does Tina Turner… Get over it. 

• Like 4

she just looks tired to me (maybe from flying all the way to Colombia, also the weather in Latin America hits super different) and it seems like she had not rehearsed at all, Madonna is a hard worker and a perfectionist, so i'm guessing she didn't care since it isn't her tour, but she looks like she's enjoying herself.

4 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Then why do you feel the need to trash her? Just because one bad performance? That woman has a 40 years old career for God's sake. Shame on you.

Because it’s evident that there’s either something going on with her or she’s over her legacy and just doesn’t care. She should not be performing if that’s how she’s going to do so. It was embarrassing and it doesn’t matter if it’s one bad performance. Look at the bigger picture here. Let’s also not forget that horrendous performance that she gave at a bar recently. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, carlosallauca said:

she just looks tired to me (maybe from flying all the way to Colombia, also the weather in Latin America hits super different) and it seems like she had not rehearsed at all, Madonna is a hard worker and a perfectionist, so i'm guessing she didn't care since it isn't her tour, but she looks like she's enjoying herself.

Well, that’s where she went wrong. She should be caring because she just looks like a mess. Like you’d never tell that she’s an icon performer based off this performance. She couldn’t even sing along with the track properly. 

• Like 1

Oof. I’m honestly wondering if she had a hurt back during this performance, the way she’s moving, just seems off. She’s looks like a hunchback through most of it, the outfit (and hairstyle) is not doing her any favors. I know Cher doesn’t really like Madonna, but she should try to reach out to her, she’s older but has managed to still have a pretty successful touring career where most of her songs are dance hits in her later years. When you watch Cher, it’s just like wow I hope I can be like that at that age… she has good posture. Watching Madonna here, I just wondered if she was in pain and felt sorry for her 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, OverIt said:

Because it’s evident that there’s either something going on with her or she’s over her legacy and just doesn’t care. She should not be performing if that’s how she’s going to do so. It was embarrassing and it doesn’t matter if it’s one bad performance. Look at the bigger picture here. Let’s also not forget that horrendous performance that she gave at a bar recently. 

Mariah Carey Kiss GIF

Okay, hon.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I mean, she missed some of her cues and she seemed a little exhausted,  but I can give her a break cause she's 63 lol. It wasn't a complete disaster 

She doesn't deserve a pass just because she's 60. Madonna constantly whines about ageism, so since she acts like her age shouldn't matter, then we should follow her example.

If this had been Camila, Demi, Ariana, Doja, Megan, Normani or any other younger female popstar who put on a ****ty performance, they'd be dragged just as hard. And rightfully so. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Like 8
21 minutes ago, Stefani said:

She doesn't deserve a pass just because she's 60. Madonna constantly whines about ageism, so since she acts like her age shouldn't matter, then we should follow her example.

If this had been Camila, Demi, Ariana, Doja, Megan, Normani or any other younger female popstar who put on a ****ty performance, they'd be dragged just as hard. And rightfully so. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

This. Thank you! 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block