Madonna needs to retire ASAP if she continues to perform this way. Check out this awful recent performance

Just now, 517113 said:

I guess it was Madonna's turn to have a 2007 VMA experience. Hopefully, like Britney, the rehearsal footage that gets released years from now will be her saving grace...

:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

I doubt even that will help her. At least Britney gave choreography. Madonna acted, sounded, looked and danced drunk. She could barely keep up and didn’t know her marks. I’m so embarrassed for her :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Like 4
Just now, OverIt said:

Janet Jackson is also getting up there and performs like the queen that she is with no issues. Age is not the factor here. This was just a mess and she’s given up. 

yeah but Janes has had more breaks than Madonna. All of that touring takes a toll on the body especially as you age. 

I agree that its not the main issue but I do think its a factor. I do think *****/alcohol are the main issue. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah but Janes has had more breaks than Madonna. All of that touring takes a toll on the body especially as you age. 

I agree that its not the main issue but I do think its a factor. I do think *****/alcohol are the main issue. 

She definitely seemed to be under the influence allegedly. She was not “all there” and seemed to go off what was rehearsed. If there even was a rehearsal. 

ok.  being a vocal coach will just talk about the vocals  (god help me)

what the heck was that.   her vocals are all over the place.   she is shouting instead of using her Diaphragm.  she is out of breath during alot of it.  she also has very slow vibrato which means she doesn't look after her voice anymore.  also what is a real shame is that she used to have really good vocal technique  

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block