Why isn't anyone talking about Sam Asghari's interview with Mario Lopez?

7 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I can’t help but laugh at the fans who are acting as if Sam has a choice in who interviews him, he ain’t on no Bruce Willis level, he’s a newbie, lol, I’m sure any network would laugh at him if he tried to demand who interviews him.

Exactly. You can't go in there demanding who you are going to sit down and talk with. I'm sure when you have certain connections or ties or work in the same line of people/talent agencies,etc. guess what you are most likely going to be doing those spots at first. You can't turn down interviews and act entitled,etc. The industry is a different kind of beast. 

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

Sam wants fame. It's obvious.

I don't think he necessarily wants fame. He's wants success. He has certain goals in mind and what he wants to accomplish as an actor. There are other actors that wanted to accomplish things or said this was only a dream I never imagined this could happen (including Britney when she got her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame or Rami Malek winning his first Oscar) Look at the Rock he strived and wanted success. Fame happened to come along with it. I don't think it's negative. You need publicity in certain aspects nowadays for branding. All celebrities use their social medias to sell their products, keep in touch with their fans and to brand. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

Sam wants fame. It's obvious.

Of course! That's why he was casting for a Britney video to begin with. Are you seriously that stup**? My God, of course he's working hard on his career and he MUST if he wants to become a serious actor. Britney is not a ******* idiot, they've been together for 6 years now, I can't with you. 

• Like 3

Team Con is pretty much operating still. Michael Kane, the choice of Jamie, is still in charge of the estate. Jeff is still the publicist. Vicky was also hired before the con was officially dissolved. The termination plan is sealed. So probably, Jody is still around. Sam is giving interviews to Mario Lopez, the biggest fan of Jamie and the con. Rosengart is too busy accepting awards rather than criminally charging anyone, like Lou, Robin, Jamie, Edan. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Sam haters are so annoying :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Calling out someone's shady behavior is not being someone's hater. If Sam would not act shady, nobody would have a problem. It's not about him, it's about how he acts. Nobody has forgotten that he lied to cover for the con. He's now giving exclusives to Mario Lopez, who defended Jamie and co, AFTER Britney told in court that she's abused. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Yok1 said:

Calling out someone's shady behavior is not being someone's hater. If Sam would not act shady, nobody would have a problem. It's not about him, it's about how he acts. Nobody has forgotten that he lied to cover for the con. He's now giving exclusives to Mario Lopez, who defended Jamie and co, AFTER Britney told in court that she's abused. 

Give it a rest. Britney likes Mario as evidenced by multiple interviews with him in recent years. I didn't like Mario's comments, either. But stop pretending like Britney is dumb and unaware that this interview was happening. 

Sam is not acting shady. What's shady is prying into Britney's life and trying to run it like the conservatorship. You're emulating Jamie and Lou more than Sam is rn tbh. 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Sam haters are so annoying :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I don't resent him at all for this. He's basically been her publicist and it's good that she has someone she actually trusts speaking on her behalf. Would you rather have this guy do it?

spacer.png

BTW, this man in this picture is STILL her publicist.

• Like 2

At the end of the day, we know Mario is shady. Also, I do hope Britney is aware of the comments Mario said about Jamie. Britney has been in the industry for a lonnng time, and her old interviews she was always aware of what people said about her... Britney has always been so smart. With all that being said, I do hope Britney has all the knowledge about Mario that we have you know... And I hope shes cool with these little interviews.. were not fly on the walls so we don't know much about their personal life, let's be honest. But ugh, I just can't stand Mario Lopez. He just irks me. Something is wrong with that guy. 🤮🤮

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Slayer said:

Sam talking about his baby with Britney is not Britney related? Some of you Sam haters really are from another planet with your 'logic' :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Oh hi you haven’t stalked me in a while bet you are livid you can’t give me WP again for speaking negatively of your precious Sam :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: leave me alone I have you blocked for a reason 

• Content Curators

When the “PBC” actor recently sat down for an exclusive interview with Access Hollywood’s Mario Lopez, he revealed that their 2021 engagement was a long time coming.

“I know you’ve been going out for like seven years, right?” Mario asked him. “Why was now the right time?”

“It was the right time four years ago, maybe,” Sam replied. “It’s way overdue.”

The fitness model popped the question last September. While he and Britney have kept the details surrounding the special moment private, he told Mario that he made sure it was just perfect.

“It was very extravagant, and it was surprising,” he teased. “I did it in the best way possible, but it’s something you’ve got to keep secret. Some things you have to keep between us.”

Sam also revealed that he proposed while he and Britney were alone – though their dogs were also in the room!

Sam Asghari Says Engagement To Britney Spears Was 'Way Overdue': 'It Was The Right Time 4 Years Ago' | Access (accessonline.com)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block