Why isn't anyone talking about Sam Asghari's interview with Mario Lopez?

5 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Touch some grass. If people in the industry stopped doing interviews with hosts that speak out of turn or are plain idiots nobody would make any interviews.

The guy may be Britney's man but he's trying to start an acting career and get some promo, it's not like he can pick and choose who he interviews with. And if he did that, he would be critisized for being entitled and what not. He can never win whatever he does.

Also, do people think Sam and Bitney don't talk? Are we going to keep underestimating this woman forever and treating her like she's dumb and extremely susceptible to undue influence? Because that sounds very familiar.

Shut up no one thinks she’s dumb she was cut off from the truth for years and probably doesn’t even know herself about Mario I doubt out of everything it’s her priority checking up on him it’s the principle he’s scum and Sam has been active enough on social media to know that by now and would rather put his “career” you speak of above his wife to be’s values. We get it tell suck Sam’s **** stop shoving it down our throats too. Like I said we are fans of Britney not Sam this shouldn’t even be posted here it’s not Britney related.  

• Like 2

Furthermore, I don't understand why people immediately state that other fans are saying she doesn't know what she's doing because someone post some thing about Sam. Like nobody ever said anything like that... I think Britney is completely aware these days. Sam will always be criticized no matter what. We ALL need to accept that. How he handles this criticism and how he handles being the boyfriend of Britney spears is yet to be seen. We all know Justin and kfed couldn't handle it. Like I said before, time will reveal the truth. I know Britney is strong, we all know that. She can handle herself.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Like I said we are fans of Britney not Sam this shouldn’t even be posted here it’s not Britney related.  

Sam talking about his baby with Britney is not Britney related? Some of you Sam haters really are from another planet with your 'logic' :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Mario Lopez famously denounced anything but strict male and female roles in his household. I seriously doubt he waited until birth to know each and every child as he’s a bigot who doesn’t believe in gender fluidity. He’s all about forcing the princess role on those assigned female at birth and valiant prince role on those assigned male at birth. He’s gross.

ANYWAYS… I don’t blame Sam, though. That’s huge exposure and honestly Britney doesn’t seem to mind. I think Sam would respect her wishes above all, so I don’t see an issue with him accepting to do the interview.

#mariolopezisthedevil

Mario Lopez Football GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

The only thing I don't like about this interview is the comment about spoiling the child if it's a girl and being tough on him if it's a boy. I hate that mentality and I don't like it when Britney or him make those boy/girl s**ist stereptypes comments but it's a lost battle I guess. 

Yeah I never understood that mentality either

• Love 1

Spoiling a girl and being tough on a guy. 

That’s how we keep perpetuating gender roles and a s**ist culture.

How about loving them equally, showing them compassion and kindness regardless of their gender?

How about teaching a girl that she can be whatever she wants and get everything herself rather than having a man to hand everything for her?

How about showing a boy to treat people with kindness, specially women, and showing him that it’s okay to have feelings and to express them, rather than shoving them down like it’s the tradition?

Come for me but if I ever have children, I pray it won’t be with someone with that mindset. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block