Why isn't anyone talking about Sam Asghari's interview with Mario Lopez?

If/when B feels like sharing anything about her life, she has my undivided attention. As far as I’m concerned, she declared a hiatus because she wants privacy. But her fiancé is on Access talking with Mario Lopez about their baby days later? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:
B may very well be happy to have him speak on her behalf. But I don’t know that. Unless the source is Britney herself, I’m not interested. Therefore, in my world, this interview does not exist.

EDIT: No hate to Sam, I would never disrespect Britney like that. It’s been a long 13 years of seeing your hero since childhood being taken advantage of by practically everyone closest to her. Forgive me if I’m apprehensive of other people speaking for her on mainstream media. B seems happy and that’s all that matters.

All my heart to those she loves and love her back. Always. ❤️

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, SUPERJACK said:

If/when B feels like sharing anything about her life, she has my undivided attention. As far as I’m concerned, she declared a hiatus because she wants privacy. But her fiancé is on Access talking with Mario Lopez about their baby days later? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:
B may very well be happy to have him speak on her behalf. But I don’t know that. Unless the source is Britney herself, I’m not interested. Therefore, in my world, this interview does not exist.

Probably bc she is talking a little too openly about things and which is causing her to be threatened with lawsuits. Rosengart probably advised her to stay offline 

14 hours ago, IamMax said:

Of course! That's why he was casting for a Britney video to begin with. Are you seriously that stup**? My God, of course he's working hard on his career and he MUST if he wants to become a serious actor. Britney is not a ******* idiot, they've been together for 6 years now, I can't with you. 

It still looks bad. Why would he risk how he is perceived in his relationship to Britney to further his career advancement. Make it make sense.

• Like 1
On 4/27/2022 at 11:17 AM, Brit52 said:

I don't think Mario really knew all the ins and outs of her conservatorship and his comment of "she's got a lot of good people surrounding her" was likely based on the lies he was told over the past 13 years as well. 

If he had said that in like 2015, I could understand your point.

But Mario spoke out after Britney’s true situation was already coming to light. Didn’t he make his remarks about how he knew her family and defended those around her after Britney herself had talked about her abusive situation? That’s pretty concerning to me. Like he didn’t even say no comment or something neutral, he went ahead and took up for her team.

It also seems like a lot of other people who interacted with Britney’s team immediately found them to be ultra-controlling and bizarre too so you would think Mario would have picked up on that as well over the years. 

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Are some of you guys really this stupid? You think he says any of this without Britney’s permission? 

He shouldn’t speak to him regardless. Mario is a rat and there’s a zillion other people Sam can promote his career too. 

9 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

He shouldn’t speak to him regardless. Mario is a rat and there’s a zillion other people Sam can promote his career too. 

And who on earth are you to say that? Britney clearly has no problem with it. It’s weird how some people here think they have the right to say what people should do, taking a page out of team con’s book…

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block