Why isn't anyone talking about Sam Asghari's interview with Mario Lopez?

17 minutes ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

Spoiling a girl and being tough on a guy. 

That’s how we keep perpetuating gender roles and a s**ist culture.

How about loving them equally, showing them compassion and kindness regardless of their gender?

How about teaching a girl that she can be whatever she wants and get everything herself rather than having a man to hand everything for her?

How about showing a boy to treat people with kindness, specially women, and showing him that it’s okay to have feelings and to express them, rather than shoving them down like it’s the tradition?

Come for me but if I ever have children, I pray it won’t be with that mindset. 

Sorry, I didn't realise you had a crystal ball and surveillance on how Britney and Sam will raise their child.

I think some of you need to chill :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Some of you are just looking for anything to moan about. You really think they are not going to teach their kid to treat people with kindness? I can't... You know literally nothing about how they are going to raise their child and quite frankly it has nothing to do with you.

Please do not judge Britney or Sam's parenting, these are the sorts of comments that caused Britney a whole lot of grief in the past and you're questing either person's parenting before the baby is even here? (you have no right to judge it anyway as you'd only see tiny little snippets, if Britney or Sam give any of us the privilege to find out anything about their child).

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
On 4/27/2022 at 10:33 AM, itsxrichiexbish said:

Why isn't anyone talking about sam's interview with Mario Lopez? Hasn't it been confirmed he was all about team cons narrative? Omfg

The only narrative followed here is Sam’s cis-straight binary vision of being a parent. 

Either a spoiled princess or a tough boy. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Send help. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, brodi1985 said:

Mario Lopez famously denounced anything but strict male and female roles in his household. I seriously doubt he waited until birth to know each and every child as he’s a bigot who doesn’t believe in gender fluidity. He’s all about forcing the princess role on those assigned female at birth and valiant prince role on those assigned male at birth. He’s gross.

ANYWAYS… I don’t blame Sam, though. That’s huge exposure and honestly Britney doesn’t seem to mind. I think Sam would respect her wishes above all, so I don’t see an issue with him accepting to do the interview.

#mariolopezisthedevil

Mario Lopez Football GIF

He also has a list of paid off ***ual assault accusations against him from his younger days. He’s toxic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think Sam means that is going to teach his son to be "tough on him" he means protective but also a gentleman. If you see pics of him growing up you see how close he was with his mom as a little boy and his sisters but I don't see it being negative or a gender specific role. He talks highly of his mom and sisters and Britney as being strong women. Also, again English isn't Sam's first language so sometimes things do get lost in translation when he is trying to say something. I'm not saying his ignorant either. 

I also feel like looks are absolutely deceiving. We don't know how this business works. Sometimes you have to do these interviews or contracts are made and done. I do agree that for sure Britney's family fooled people and even fans for quite some time. Recall Jamie Lynn with Alexa Nicholas from Zoey 101 (I believe that was her name) She made up that entire story how she was being bullied to her. She told Britney. Britney told off Alexa. Britney apologized this year for it. You don't know who they threatened to destroy or harmed and the NDA's (Sam included. He's starting out in his career and they can end it before it begins/blacklist you) Look at what Iggy Azaelia said as well.

I am shocked that no one would speak on camera about Britney but that also alarms me too. What kind of people are these that have power and who are they connected to? It goes further up than Lou Taylor and these other evil minions. You notice how no articles or headlines on her. They seem to disappear as quickly as they come out. They fizzle. 

Remember Courtney Love talking about and defending Kate Beckinsale and saying she was doing things behind the scenes in support of Free Britney? I wonder why. There's a lot we aren't still aware of or know. 

I know and had heard accusations made of Mario Lopez and I hadn't realized it. Him saying what he did I just wonder if he HAD to say that or was tricked by them which wouldn't be shocking. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lisa Alyson said:

I am shocked that no one would speak on camera about Britney but that also alarms me too. What kind of people are these that have power and who are they connected to? It goes further up than Lou Taylor and these other evil minions. You notice how no articles or headlines on her. They seem to disappear as quickly as they come out. They fizzle. 

Exactly. Where are the Lou articles?? NYT did an expose last year but nothing came out of that. We need MORE exposing :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

so insufferable. if he goes out and works for himself trying to find a place on his own it doesnt sit right with you. if he doesnt work and lives solely on brtiney's money then that doesnt sit right with you either.

Bingo! Nothing is good enough or appeases. You get hate either way. So which is it that is acceptable or okay?

3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Exactly. Where are the Lou articles?? NYT did an expose last year but nothing came out of that. We need MORE exposing :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Yes. It's like she becomes a ghost along with everyone else. But especially her. She has powerful connections I just don't know to who or what. That's what I suspect. I could be wrong. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block