What do we know about Robin D Greenhill? Is she really a biker chick?

10 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

So I've been putting together some family trees for a few of the major teamcon players, and I'm working on Robin right now.  Aside from a couple of yearbook photos and a few Tri-star mentions, I'm not finding much.  What do you all know about her?  How did she and Lou meet?  Why is she so sour looking in this 7th grade gym class?  #britneysupersleuths

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is an amazing post because I can find literally no information about Robin. I’m not even sure when she joined the CON. How can she be flying under the radar so much and all the Stans know everything about Lou?

• Love 3
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

This is an amazing post because I can find literally no information about Robin. I’m not even sure when she joined the CON. How can she be flying under the radar so much and all the Stans know everything about Lou?

I think Robin is estranged from her family. From what I can tell, she was born in Kentucky, attended high school in Ohio.  But her mother's obituary doesn't mention a daughter (and I can't find anything else to suggest that the one record with her mother's name is incorrect).  And Robin shows up in Lou's brother's xmas photo one year - I think because she doesn't have much of her own family.  Not that I feel bad for her or anything!  

• Love 1
  • Like 3

One thing we know about Robin was from Alex Vlasov. Paraphrasing: “Robin said Jamie Lynn’s child was in that horrible ATV accident bc god was punishing her for the sins of her father.”

this is an extremely revealing comment. Obvs she is a goblin, but also isn’t she supposed to be in cahoots with James Parnell?

Robin Obvs thinks James Parnell has committed some heinous sins.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Where is this junior high? New York? Tennessee? 
Robin was the “enforcer” and we know so little about her. 
Lou just makes sloppy accounting docs…Ngl, she is kinda boring.

Tuscarawas Valley High School

Zoarville, Ohio, USA

I'm interested in her tech connections -  she and Lou were pushing this flop in 2007: https://web.archive.org/web/20070701153230/https://www.myspacemykids.com/

"MySpace My Kids" project (lol neither of them have kids!) and this accompanying book: https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/701652.MySpace_MyKids with some guy who was on The Bachelor in 2004? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

One thing we know about Robin was from Alex Vlasov. Paraphrasing: “Robin said Jamie Lynn’s child was in that horrible ATV accident bc god was punishing her for the sins of her father.”

this is an extremely revealing comment. Obvs she is a goblin, but also isn’t she supposed to be in cahoots with James Parnell?

Right!!  That was such a chilling comment. What does she know????

• Like 3
15 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Are you sure she wasn't referring to Maddie's biological father - Casey Aldridge?

EDIT: Omg I just realised you meant Jamie Lynn's dad, not her husband James (Jamie) Watson. I CAN'T with all these variations of that name :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block