What do we know about Robin D Greenhill? Is she really a biker chick?

3 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Is it possible Robin is trans? Or her family just hate her as they should allegedly  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I had the SAME thought. But wouldnt that be Extremely progressive of her family to let her live a life that differed from her birth genitals? 😆 I mean, this is the Lou Taylor type Christians—the gay demon exorcists. I find it hard to believe.

AND if Robin is trans…then good for her for living her truth…BUT she’s still a goblin who told Britney she couldn’t afford sushi.

1 hour ago, queenofhearts said:

holy sh!+ how'd you find this stuff? I've been trying to dig up info for her forever

Ancestry!!!! Lol and the funny part is that there are obviously a lot of Britney fans there working on her family tree 😍

1 hour ago, queenofhearts said:

when Alex told that story, that's when I distinctly remember thinking to myself: This is a cult! that was such a sick comment.

Makes you wonder how Jamie lynn would feel about Robin making those comments about her child. Jamie lynn was tight with Robin too.

More cult vibes. Idk what this is but Dina Lapolt & Lou Taylor each gave $30,000 and Robin gave $5000 in 2018 https://youthvillages.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/YV-Foundation-2018-Client.pdf

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block