What do we know about Robin D Greenhill? Is she really a biker chick?

8 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Ancestry!!!! Lol and the funny part is that there are obviously a lot of Britney fans there working on her family tree 😍

More cult vibes. Idk what this is but Dina Lapolt & Lou Taylor each gave $30,000 and Robin gave $5000 in 2018 https://youthvillages.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/YV-Foundation-2018-Client.pdf

Dina Lapolt is someone we have to eventually look into.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Ehh...its more like Lou trying to play the boys game. Lou really just is a bookkeeper that lies and will never show the books.  I want to dispel the myth of Lou as a mastermind.  

She'll never let go off her accounting books.

true love cry GIF

But why did Robin believe the lies? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Is she just not intelligent? Did she owe Lou money? (Just like Jamie?)

And what were the lies at the time?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So how did these two couples living in Brentwood, TN meet the couple from Kentwood, LA who was living in Los Angeles, CA?

Jive, around the time they signed Britney were making acquisitions in the Christian music space. Evidently the base of the Christian music scene is Brentwood, TN *shrug emoji*...so LA meets Brentwood makes sense, the common denominator is the music industry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zomba_Group_of_Companies#:~:text=The year 1994,and Willie Nelson.

19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But why did Robin believe the lies? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Is she just not intelligent? Did she owe Lou money? (Just like Jamie?)

And what were the lies at the time?

The power Lou might have had over RG--maybe secrets? Information is a very important source of power. And its soooooo easy to have "secrets against" these evangelical types because everyone is sleeping with everyone, but they all have to pretend that no one knows. 

Lol...this might be too simple, but the lies Robin believed could have been the lies of the church??

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Jive, around the time they signed Britney were making acquisitions in the Christian music space. Evidently the base of the Christian music scene is Brentwood, TN *shrug emoji*...so LA meets Brentwood makes sense, the common denominator is the music industry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zomba_Group_of_Companies#:~:text=The year 1994,and Willie Nelson.

"The year 1994 saw the first of many of Zomba's successful forays into the Christian music scene with the purchase of the Brentwood Music Group.[1][21] Brentwood was an established company consisting of an extensive Christian distribution network, several labels, and one of the largest music publishing divisions in printed choral music in the U.S.[22] Expanding on the Brentwood purchase, Zomba purchased the Christian label group Reunion Records from BMG in October 1996.[1][23] In 1997, Zomba purchased yet another Christian music affiliated company, the Benson Music Group, from Music Entertainment Group.[24][25] An important asset of the Brentwood acquisition was the publishing arm, founded in 1902, that included 46,000 copyrights from artists such as Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt, and Willie Nelson.

In reaction to the surge in Christian-oriented labels acquired over the past few years, Zomba created the Provident Music Group in June 1997. The Nashville-based group was led by Jim Van Hook and was essentially a continuation of the Brentwood group and an amalgamation of the other Christian-oriented labels. The group consisted of the Benson, Brentwood and Reunion groups, as well as the Brentwood/Benson Publishing Group and the newly formed Provident Music Distribution arms.[26] This new group allowed the three main sublabels to unify their resources and distribution while still retaining their separate personalities in the market."

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The power Lou might have had over RG--maybe secrets? Information is a very important source of power. And its soooooo easy to have "secrets against" these evangelical types because everyone is sleeping with everyone, but they all have to pretend that no one knows. 

Lol...this might be too simple, but the lies Robin believed could have been the lies of the church??

I wonder why her and her husband were divorcing?

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder why her and her husband were divorcing?

We have to take all of their relationships with a grain of salt. This Spears/Taylor crowd has major hang-ups about s.exuality and gender. Its a trope in the US south (where I live) for one of these extremely anti-gay pastors to be on grindr (like Rob Taylor)...there are beards right and left. everyone knows but no one talks about it.

its just weird.  there is an ex-evangelical movement in the US, for people who essentially escaped this culture.

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

S.P.I.L.L the anticonformi-tea

I think I have done enough on Twitter... not being snarky but I have a ton more but at this point, what does it matter? Nothing will be done...
We're all creating (sadly many separate) timelines, graphs, charts, receipts, etc for what?
What does anyone truly realistically expect to happen?

Again, not being a *****...

1 minute ago, Anticonformity said:

I think I have done enough on Twitter... not being snarky but I have a ton more but at this point, what does it matter? Nothing will be done...
We're all creating (sadly many separate) timelines, graphs, charts, receipts, etc for what?

Again, not being a *****...

i have to look at your stuff on twitter...I have no idea why but your stuff never comes up on my feed! I like it literally every time i see it :)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Anticonformity said:

yeah we are trying to figure out a better way to collaborate...there just isnt a great tool tool for us.

what do i expect to happen? nothing, absolutely nothing.  BUT I think our information is reaching the right people.  

What we are doing is transforming data into information.  Information is powerful...this is where the CONs underestimated the power of Britney's fan base.  None of them will be able to tell a lie without them getting dragged all over the internet.  I think its effed up that stans are shouldering the burden of a dysfunctional government. But it is what it is...rich get richer. Elon Musk gets Twitter...nothing is going to change.  But at least we are making it harder for these people to commit their atrocities on other people. 

^^ thats my true feelings. fatalistic about the outcome, optimistic about the process. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

she is the aunt to one of larry's sons. so that mean he's either her brother or ex brother in law (larry and his wife got divorced)

my point being, if she's family then she definitely knew what was going with Britney

wait i'm trying to process this.

Dina LaPolt is the aunt to one of Larry's sons. So Dina LaPolt is the sister of Jen Barnet.

from Wikipedia...Larry has 3 kids with his first wife and 1 kid with his second. If Dina LaPolt is only related to one of the kids, it must be with Larry's second wife.

"Rudolph has been married twice. In 1992, he married his first wife, Ronna Ilene Gross; they had three children: twins Gavin Walker and Trevor Wade, and daughter, Dylan Page, before divorcing.[5][6][7] He married his second wife Jennifer Barnet on July 22, 2017, in Sag Harbor, New York.[8] Barnet was previously the makeup stylist for Britney Spears.[9]"

Also, Janie's fund connection to Jen Barnet and Dina LaPolt. Our friend @Anticonformity has written about Janie's fund on twitter.

https://janiesfund.org/founding-members/

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So we have both Robin Greenhill and Lynne Spears coming out of divorces and finding solace in the arms of Lou M. Taylor.

I can't wait to find out what Lou talked them both into doing for her. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

5 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Ehh...its more like Lou trying to play the boys game. Lou really just is a bookkeeper that lies and will never show the books.  I want to dispel the myth of Lou as a mastermind.  

She'll never let go off her accounting books.

I do think she preys on vulnerable women, aside from being a bad accountant. She also tried it shamelessly with Britney soon after she divorced (the email where Britney tells her lawyer L0u is a crazy stalker that sends her weird gifts and writes to her like she's her mother is from july '07). She might not be a mastermind but she knows how to manipulate vulnerable religious people just enough to take advantage of them and bring them into a very cult-like christian environment. 

I don't think Robin is a reluctant participant who is on it because Lou has dirt on her, I think she's the commited lap dog who found "her place" feeling useful in the cult and just thrives there. Her being kind of estranged from her family makes me believe this even more.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block