What do we know about Robin D Greenhill? Is she really a biker chick?

1 hour ago, BettyBoop said:

Is it possible Robin is trans? Or her family just hate her as they should allegedly  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

The state of KY labeled her female at birth, so... maybe?

I think she's MEAN! Because everyone else in her d.amn family is active and all over the place on social media and she is hard to find.  Not invited to many family events, from what I can tell

So this is her with Gary Greenhill.  

spacer.png

Going off of this obituary https://obituaries.journal-times.com/obituary/amanda-patrick-binion-764720121#guestbook, there are three Greenhill kids and a bunch of half siblings. But Robin is hard to find anywhere in connection with these people so I'm guessing that she really doesn't spend much time with them.  I see a LOT of motorcycle enthusiasts in her hometown of Olive Hill, KY.  Lots of people who use social media to connect with their families A LOT.  But no Robin!  Strange. She must have had her hands full as Lou's minion.  

• Like 2
22 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

One thing we know about Robin was from Alex Vlasov. Paraphrasing: “Robin said Jamie Lynn’s child was in that horrible ATV accident bc god was punishing her for the sins of her father.”

this is an extremely revealing comment. Obvs she is a goblin, but also isn’t she supposed to be in cahoots with James Parnell?

Robin Obvs thinks James Parnell has committed some heinous sins.

when Alex told that story, that's when I distinctly remember thinking to myself: This is a cult! that was such a sick comment.

Makes you wonder how Jamie lynn would feel about Robin making those comments about her child. Jamie lynn was tight with Robin too.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block