Did you think the reaction to Britney’s pregnancy announcement would be bigger than it was?

I mean, websites were writing articles about it within the hour of her post. But what else is there to talk about after they've said that?

If she pulled a Beyoncé and made a whole event out of the announcement, like announcing it after an awards show performance, or sharing a whole photoshoot with her full belly, maybe that would've gone more viral, with some imagery to accompany it. But Britney is barely showing a bump and as people have said, ,the announcement was very unusual, very casually dropped as if it was nothing with an unrelated picture accompanying the post, so it's like, that's not gonna float around for too long.

I think when we get the first proper picture of her showing a 6 or 7 months pregnancy belly that's when it's gonna be more talked about, until it gets old like Rihanna showing hers everywhere she goes lately. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

One thing I've learned about Britney is she's super aware and she's a highly intelligent woman. 

Which makes me wonder how she does not get tired of all the incorrect grammar and "!!!!!!" at the end of every sentence? She surely knows she can use periods time to time right? 

Might be a crazy theory but sometimes I think she does all this because she wants to do a social experiment. To see if society really has changed in how they treat her or not. 

When she talks on video, like she did to us when the conservatorship ended and she thanked us, it was a genuine Britney Spears we were witnessing.

Her Instagram captions are written in such a hyper way all the time that the public forgets it's just her online persona and that she's still the same person in real life.

So yeah those are my 2 cents.

:forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Grammar is not how you measure intelligence

I think she is just passionately writing fast, even her testimony was written a little messy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Grammar is not how you measure intelligence

I think she is just passionately writing fast, even her testimony was written a little messy.

Not saying grammar is how you measure intelligence I just find it confusing how all those exclamation points after every single sentence doesn't tire her out lol. Perhaps she has them copied and just pastes them :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Arianna said:

No, Britney doesn’t care about that stuff. Aka a glamorized huge announcement.

This is what I thought too. If she wanted to be the talk of the town for days, Britney Spears would have done it. She's told us who she is, family, love and her creativity are important to her, nothing else is. Britney continues to tell societal norms a big FU and is why I love her IG. Perfectly curated pictures belong in a magazine.

It's about time we just enjoy the content 🤷‍♀️ Britney isn't hurting anyone and it brings joy, why try to impede that and make her into a "cookie cutter" entertainer??

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Not really I mean she’s been saying she wants a baby for years and reiterated it during her testimony. It was only a matter of time before it happened. I think the GP knew that. 

Also her announcement wasn’t very clear and came across a jokey. She didn’t come out and say directly that she was pregnant it was a confusing post and people weren’t sure if she was kidding. I was confused anyway :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

16 hours ago, manuel17 said:

I get what you mean but first of all the post was very confusing at first. Also Things like that are not so impactful anymore, popstars and celebrities are not that important anymore, Britney was literally the last superstar ever. I remember clearly when she announced on her website that was pregnant the thing went on for days and kinda felt like America was expecting along with her LOL. Also she was everywhere doing photoshoots, going out with her belly etc

I mean look at rihanna, if it wasnt for her exposing herself 24/7 with her glamorous photoshoots and candids nobody would be talking about her baby in fact nobody is talking about that anymore

Definitely. There is a progressive shift from celebrity attention. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block