Did you think the reaction to Britney’s pregnancy announcement would be bigger than it was?

30 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I mean if she posted a well spoken/written pregnancy announcement, or joint one with Sam, I think it would have gone for over better than it obviously went, but the way she did it, just makes people think that crazy chick shouldn’t be pregnant. She keeps giving those who think she’s crazy a lot of fuel. Sam’s was a normal sweet announcement but people aren’t following Sam I mean some are but it’s Britney’s ig that most people would visit.

One thing I've learned about Britney is she's super aware and she's a highly intelligent woman. 

Which makes me wonder how she does not get tired of all the incorrect grammar and "!!!!!!" at the end of every sentence? She surely knows she can use periods time to time right? 

Might be a crazy theory but sometimes I think she does all this because she wants to do a social experiment. To see if society really has changed in how they treat her or not. 

When she talks on video, like she did to us when the conservatorship ended and she thanked us, it was a genuine Britney Spears we were witnessing.

Her Instagram captions are written in such a hyper way all the time that the public forgets it's just her online persona and that she's still the same person in real life.

So yeah those are my 2 cents.

:forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Because the press has already accepted that Britney is a woman who needs privacy and respect.
She posted a photo of a tea making the announcement and it had 2 million likes, 5 times more than any post.
In addition, Britney is already an artist of the classics, there are many other generations that are much more relevant and it is normal.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
55 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I don’t know what the reason, we could think of theories but I just don’t know. She comes off extremely uneducated and off her rocker on her Ig.  Like a child who doesn’t think before they speak. 

We’re talking about her though… that’s the point. I think so anyways. 

11 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

This is a genuine question, am I the only one who still is questioning whether she is actually pregnant or not? She said she was pregnant and in the next sentence called it a food baby. So I'm still confused 

She said she thought it was a food baby. She has mentioned her fetus and baby several times now and that she took a test.

• Like 4

I get what you mean but first of all the post was very confusing at first. Also Things like that are not so impactful anymore, popstars and celebrities are not that important anymore, Britney was literally the last superstar ever. I remember clearly when she announced on her website that was pregnant the thing went on for days and kinda felt like America was expecting along with her LOL. Also she was everywhere doing photoshoots, going out with her belly etc

I mean look at rihanna, if it wasnt for her exposing herself 24/7 with her glamorous photoshoots and candids nobody would be talking about her baby in fact nobody is talking about that anymore

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

One thing I've learned about Britney is she's super aware and she's a highly intelligent woman. 

Which makes me wonder how she does not get tired of all the incorrect grammar and "!!!!!!" at the end of every sentence? She surely knows she can use periods time to time right? 

Might be a crazy theory but sometimes I think she does all this because she wants to do a social experiment. To see if society really has changed in how they treat her or not. 

When she talks on video, like she did to us when the conservatorship ended and she thanked us, it was a genuine Britney Spears we were witnessing.

Her Instagram captions are written in such a hyper way all the time that the public forgets it's just her online persona and that she's still the same person in real life.

So yeah those are my 2 cents.

:forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

She’s definitely not highly intelligent, but she’s also not a dumb blonde. I think she’s just average. She never finished school, (or did she?) so maybe that explains all the typos and incorrect grammar? Maybe it’s the ***** she was forced to take?

And I think she’s been dissociated from the world for a very long time, which doesn’t help. Maybe she’s never had to write or read anything because everyone’s been doing it for her.

Anyway, I don’t think she’s crazy when I’m reading her posts, just a little uneducated or uninformed maybe? And that’s ok, because she has her reasons.

• Like 2

It was widely known and talked about. My parents texted me about the news (of course I had already read her post...multiple times), so it was pretty big news. Things just don't stay in the headlines as long anymore because there's so much happening. 

As far as "intelligence" goes, she may not be book smart (she did graduate), but she is very savvy and creative. She had to be if she survived 13 years in a conservatorship and got them to show their hand! She knows what she's doing. The public just has this idea about her and because she isn't polished or always on, it gets perceived as dumb, trashy, bimbo, etc. I think her Instagram posts are meant to be read out loud. They are her streams of consciousness.

If it were just about anyone else who posted the way Britney does, I don't think they'd get picked on as much. Unfortunately, she's always been the punching bag, people (the public, media, fans) say we're going to do better, but we still dissect everything and tear it and her apart every single time. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block