Did you think the reaction to Britney’s pregnancy announcement would be bigger than it was?

4 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

People making up drama out of boredom, I'd say. As usual.

Yeah...these comments have me cracking up. People analyzing her saying fetus :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:.

When my sister was pregnant we called her baby a fetus because one that's what it was and two it's just kind of funny. I just :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Oh God the horror she's using bad Grammer on social media :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I'd like to point out also Rhianna is also pregnant and arguably one of the biggest celebrities right now. Her response was just the same. The only difference is hers is getting attention because her of outfits which I think are cute btw.

• Love 1
On 4/25/2022 at 11:48 PM, Jaime Jean said:

I mean if she posted a well spoken/written pregnancy announcement, or joint one with Sam, I think it would have gone for over better than it obviously went, but the way she did it, just makes people think that crazy chick shouldn’t be pregnant. She keeps giving those who think she’s crazy a lot of fuel. Sam’s was a normal sweet announcement but people aren’t following Sam I mean some are but it’s Britney’s ig that most people would visit.

On 4/26/2022 at 12:14 AM, Jaime Jean said:

I don’t know what the reason, we could think of theories but I just don’t know. She comes off extremely uneducated and off her rocker on her Ig.  Like a child who doesn’t think before they speak. 

On 4/26/2022 at 1:05 AM, Jaime Jean said:

That first part is laughable every gossip rag ran a story on Britney’s pregnancy they were all pretty bad, they have not accepted  anything of the sort. Plus a 40 year old women having her third child is not going to generate as much hype as a younger star experiencing their first. 

On 4/26/2022 at 5:21 PM, Jaime Jean said:

It’s not just grammar though she’s notoriously bad at geography, and doesn’t seem to know most academic subjects. Britney just isn’t an academic type at least she’s in a profession where none of that matters. 

Log out, you're just a jealous hater and your opinions are worthless.

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block