Britney shows off her recent Peoples Choice Award and thanks her amazing bad *** fans!

3 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I know it’s sad that a lot of fans are encouraging this off behavior of her’s.

What behaviour she is being goofy like she always was. Do you even know Britney and who she is? You all need help not her. This is a signature Britney thing and the thing that ppl fell in love with her and now you have a problem? You obv loved the conservatorship Britney 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 hours ago, Letines79 said:

I did giggle but oh Lordy 🙈what is she like. She’s so incredibly down to earth and doesn’t take herself seriously at all but of course to the majority of people, this is weird 

Let them think what they want! I also get annoyed by seeing how others treat Britney but at the end of the day, she is the one that’s a multimillionaire with an empire and is also the People’s Choice :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I think she doesn’t care what others think of her or she wouldn’t have posted this video and would have just said thank you. Yet instead, she chose to be funny about it. Queen! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Electric said:

Just like I said, this fan base’s standards are lower than ever. And don’t act all surprised when the GP starts thinking Britney needs Con back 

Stop caring about what other people think of Britney. Most of us knew she didn't need a conservatorship even during her darkest times yet she was forced into one. This 'general public' didn't bother to know the truth yet they applauded her captivity. We do not care what the public thinks of Britney. Caring what other people think about Britney does not serve a purpose anymore because we ,nor Britney, need them.  In fact, we all gave the public a big F-U when we freed Britney without their help.

Britney either does or she doesn't. If you don't like it, you can leave. But that is where this fanbase and Britney seem to be right now. We don't care to appease anyone but ourselves because we are the best, have always been the best,  and stan for a relevant legend who doesn't really do anything anymore yet she is still considered the best.  :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Isn’t the award for best social media? She clearly knows exactly what she’s doing. She knows how to make people talk and keep her name in their mouths. 

She literally announced a social media hiatus, got the press talking and then did this video and got them talking again. I’d say she’s smarter than the average bear. Just because you don’t get it, doesn’t mean it’s incorrect. 

Hell, I don’t even get it, no one does. It’s her mind. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Preach!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

""Have you ever held up a phone/camera for a friend when they asked you to, and they pose and instruct you to accomplish exactly what they want? I’m sure you have. THAT is what is going on here. So many of you are SO quick to judge, SO opinionated and SO controlling and I wish you all would just enjoy scrolling instead of trolling. It’s a far more pleasant experience. Try it out!"

and

"After Cobra Starship split, Victoria Asher used her free time to work for the company TCG Studios, making main title sequences. She filmed and developed the opening title sequence for shows including Orange Is the New Black, Bitten, Homeland, and Satisfaction, and more. She also directed the music videos for Guilty Pleasure: Home Video, and "Kiss My Sass," along with other online content for the band while touring."

https://www.thethings.com/who-is-britney-spears-assistant-vicky-t-victoria-asher-details/

and

"Vicky T grew up in a highly creative environment, as her father is the multiple-Grammy-winning producer/manager/musician Peter Asher.

Her mother is Wendy Worth, an art collector and curator who is featured in the Oscar-nominated documentary, Exit Through the Gift Shop. Half English and half American, Victoria Asher grew up in an environment filled with books films and music, so it's no surprise she became a musician!

"My father has always worked in music, and as a result, my parents traveled around a lot and took me with. I think that lifestyle of moving around prepared me for so many years of touring," she revealed in an interview. "It felt like second nature once I joined the band. I also grew up in a household where music was constantly playing. I was introduced to incredible films, books and artists and I think that certainly influenced my work. I became fascinated with all art forms and pursued them with particular emphasis on film and music."

I had no idea Vicky had film experience as well. I love Vicky so much…and if Vicky joining the team means a new Skitney era, I would love her EVEN more 😆

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Electric said:

I really thought it would be a video of her actually speaking and thanking the fans with some kind of funny yet thoughtful speech… 

Some of you are weird for thinking this is “cute”. It’s actually all kinds of cringe and weird. And why do I feel like literally all Britney does these days is wandering around her mansion and posing in those clothes? Poor Vicky or whoever has to film all this :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Pearl-clutch-ney 

😆😆😆

shocked surprise GIF

• Haha 4
22 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I had no idea Vicky had film experience as well. I love Vicky so much…and if Vicky joining the team means a new Skitney era, I would love her EVEN more 😆

I suspect Vicky has been hired to help Britney reinvent her image.

A component of that is her social media...But part of it may even be as a "life coach" of sorts, whose task it is to help Britney undo the past 14 years of mental conditioning.

In other words, I think Vicky's job is to help Britney find herself and re-learn how to be "cool" again.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block