Britney shows off her recent Peoples Choice Award and thanks her amazing bad *** fans!

On 4/26/2022 at 3:44 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect Vicky has been hired to help Britney reinvent her image.

A component of that is her social media...But part of it may even be as a "life coach" of sorts, whose task it is to help Britney undo the past 14 years of mental conditioning.

In other words, I think Vicky's job is to help Britney find herself and re-learn how to be "cool" again.

I saw Vicky's latest instagram post a couple hours ago and it made me think of your comment. I don't know if your theory is correct or not (although I'd like it to be), but regardless, seeing the video she posted makes me think Vicky seems like an amazing human being for Britney to have around.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

I saw Vicky's latest instagram post a couple hours ago and it made me think of your comment. I don't know if your theory is correct or not (although I'd like it to be), but regardless, seeing the video she posted makes me think Vicky seems like an amazing human being for Britney to have around.

An amazing human being...And very talented! 

What more could B ask for in an assistant at this wonderous time in her life?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I don’t think many people are actually clutching their pearls or scandalized by this or her other posts.

They’re just concerned because a lot of her posts seem strange between the rambling sentences and the frequent nudity and occasional lashing out at people like her former dancers or people who made documentaries that helped her finally get the right to an attorney. Or just odd things like pretending to **** an award. None of those things on their own immediately raise eyebrows but all together ….

And yes I’m a very old fan so I remember (and loved) that Britney was goofy and proud of her s**uality. But this does seem kinda off to me if I’m being honest.

I don’t mean that as an insult to her because Britney went through so much and was drugged up at that facility so if she’s not doing OK right now that totally makes sense. 

But I’m tired of some fans acting like anyone who has concerns is an uptight *****.

I just hope she’s doing well.

I for one, don't think you're uptight. I think you have genuine concerns. I have concerns about her in the way, that I think about her daily, for example  is Sam a good guy? Can we trust vicky? is she taking her medication? Does she even need medication? Will she have a healthy pregnancy? etc I think my concerns are the same daily concerns a mom has about her child. She has posted a few odd videos over the years, but sometimes I have to remind myself that this girl will not change for anyone, doens't care what they think, and she's just goofy. I mean hello, she pretended to give kevin a **** *** in front of paps. She did that funny "pretty woman" movie impression on instagram a few years ago. Then I remember he talking about farting in the "in the zone and out all night " video.  I think she's just being herself, and she's tired of the polished version. I mean these are things people do around their friends (my friend humped my ironing board once lol) but most would never post it online, but Britney doesn't mind sharing it.

• Love 2

She has to read exhale, she came back After we said she’d be back tomorrow, then she thanked her amazing fans after we said she didn’t thank her fans, and now  she’s saying her content is low-quality right after we made a topic about it here. Britney we love you 😽 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block