Britney shows off her recent Peoples Choice Award and thanks her amazing bad *** fans!

22 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Lol how so?

""Have you ever held up a phone/camera for a friend when they asked you to, and they pose and instruct you to accomplish exactly what they want? I’m sure you have. THAT is what is going on here. So many of you are SO quick to judge, SO opinionated and SO controlling and I wish you all would just enjoy scrolling instead of trolling. It’s a far more pleasant experience. Try it out!"

and

"After Cobra Starship split, Victoria Asher used her free time to work for the company TCG Studios, making main title sequences. She filmed and developed the opening title sequence for shows including Orange Is the New Black, Bitten, Homeland, and Satisfaction, and more. She also directed the music videos for Guilty Pleasure: Home Video, and "Kiss My Sass," along with other online content for the band while touring."

https://www.thethings.com/who-is-britney-spears-assistant-vicky-t-victoria-asher-details/

and

"Vicky T grew up in a highly creative environment, as her father is the multiple-Grammy-winning producer/manager/musician Peter Asher.

Her mother is Wendy Worth, an art collector and curator who is featured in the Oscar-nominated documentary, Exit Through the Gift Shop. Half English and half American, Victoria Asher grew up in an environment filled with books films and music, so it's no surprise she became a musician!

"My father has always worked in music, and as a result, my parents traveled around a lot and took me with. I think that lifestyle of moving around prepared me for so many years of touring," she revealed in an interview. "It felt like second nature once I joined the band. I also grew up in a household where music was constantly playing. I was introduced to incredible films, books and artists and I think that certainly influenced my work. I became fascinated with all art forms and pursued them with particular emphasis on film and music."

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Electric said:

I really thought it would be a video of her actually speaking and thanking the fans with some kind of funny yet thoughtful speech… 

Some of you are weird for thinking this is “cute”. It’s actually all kinds of cringe and weird. And why do I feel like literally all Britney does these days is wandering around her mansion and posing in those clothes? Poor Vicky or whoever has to film all this :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

I think Britney's smart enough to understand she draws in attention by being mysterious and cryptic. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Michael Jackson always said the secret to longevity is maintaining a certain mystique about yourself. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

So she will keep being different on socials and not fully open up to fans until the book is finished 

:saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

...but we all know the book will be cryptic too

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

I think Britney's smart enough to understand she draws in attention by being mysterious and cryptic. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Michael Jackson always said the secret to longevity is maintaining a certain mystique about yourself. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

So she will keep being different on socials and not fully open up to fans until the book is finished 

:saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

...but we all know the book will be cryptic too

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Reveal hidden contents

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Because making an award look like a diсk is so artistic and mysterious… That’s actually quite disrespectful to the PCAs and people who voted for her to say the least.

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
13 minutes ago, Electric said:

Because making an award look like a diсk is so artistic and mysterious… That’s actually quite disrespectful to the PCAs and people who voted for her to say the least.

Lol lighten up. She has earned her stripes to do as she pleases and she's always been funny. She's reminding me of how she was on Chaotic with her quirky posts

She IS being mysterious by not posting a video of her talking to fans since last year and even last year it only happened once. She masks herself in doing fashion shows and dances and cryptic captions. Comprende? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Lol lighten up. She has earned her stripes to do as she pleases and she's always been funny. She's reminding me of how she was on Chaotic with her quirky posts

She IS being mysterious by not posting a video of her talking to fans since last year and even last year it only happened once. She masks herself in doing fashion shows and dances and cryptic captions. Comprende? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Just like I said, this fan base’s standards are lower than ever. And don’t act all surprised when the GP starts thinking Britney needs Con back 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block