Britney shows off her recent Peoples Choice Award and thanks her amazing bad *** fans!

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect Vicky has been hired to help Britney reinvent her image.

A component of that is her social media...But part of it may even be as a "life coach" of sorts, whose task it is to help Britney undo the past 14 years of mental conditioning.

In other words, I think Vicky's job is to help Britney find herself and re-learn how to be "cool" again.

If that's her job, then she isn't doing it very well lol. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Catalin said:

If that's what her job is, then she isn't doing it very well lol. 

Britney doesn't need to be someone else to be considered ''cool''. She was always this goofy person, for the last 10+ years she wasn't really allowed to express herself the way she really wanted. I think Vicky T is there to help Britney with the most basic tasks, while also being a support system and now a close friend. As for her social media, Britney is not changing anytime soon, Vicky is not an expert in social media and I think she is not helping Britney in that sense. Maybe her social media image will change IF and WHEN she returns to work in the spotlight, she would need people to manage her social media. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
33 minutes ago, Catalin said:

If that's what her job is, then she isn't doing it very well lol. 

You're literally talking about nearly a decade and a half of being basically imprisoned. I'm sure britney has others on her team helping her navigate reentry into life as well. 

I feel like people forget this all the time. They want her to go straight back to being some version of Primeney that simultaneously navigates modern technology nearly flawlessly. When she hasn't been allowed to do **** for herself or make her own choices all this time. 

But it takes time to figure out who you are and how you fit into the world again, even after a trauma that only lasted a short period of time. Even that can take years. 

And people seem to forget that. It's way more nuanced than she's free so she should be completely ready to serve the masses.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, CinderHELLa said:

You're literally talking about nearly a decade and a half of being basically imprisoned. I'm sure britney has others on her team helping her navigate reentry into life as well. 

I feel like people forget this all the time. They want her to go straight back to being some version of Primeney that simultaneously navigates modern technology nearly flawlessly. When she hasn't been allowed to do **** for herself or make her own choices all this time. 

But it takes time to figure out who you are and how you fit into the world again, even after a trauma that only lasted a short period of time. Even that can take years. 

And people seem to forget that. It's way more nuanced than she's free so she should be completely ready to serve the masses.

smackdown live what GIF by WWE

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Some of yall must be real fun at parties :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I pity people who can't let go and just be goofy and dorky and have fun. If this isn't your idea of fun or funny fine but just because you don't understand it doesn't make it weird. 

It just makes you close minded. She's always been goofy and most importantly she's smiling.

It's always the same people too  :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: 

• Love 3

I don’t think many people are actually clutching their pearls or scandalized by this or her other posts.

They’re just concerned because a lot of her posts seem strange between the rambling sentences and the frequent nudity and occasional lashing out at people like her former dancers or people who made documentaries that helped her finally get the right to an attorney. Or just odd things like pretending to **** an award. None of those things on their own immediately raise eyebrows but all together ….

And yes I’m a very old fan so I remember (and loved) that Britney was goofy and proud of her s**uality. But this does seem kinda off to me if I’m being honest.

I don’t mean that as an insult to her because Britney went through so much and was drugged up at that facility so if she’s not doing OK right now that totally makes sense. 

But I’m tired of some fans acting like anyone who has concerns is an uptight *****.

I just hope she’s doing well.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block