So I saw Little Mix last night

1 hour ago, davidspears said:

Thats great. I like Little Mix - I can see them doing a reunion tour, with Jesy in 5 years or so.

I hope so, that would be a dream :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

I am seeing them on Wednesday night in Glasgow and im really excited now. ive seen loads of photos of the show but avoided any videos and it looks like an amazing show! so glad as well they perform Gloves Up as thats my favourite song off Confetti 

I can assure you that you’ll absolutely love it! It was sooo much fun! I avoided some performances online too, such a great show!

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm so happy for you! The excitement of singing songs you love live with other fellow fans is incomparable!

Honestly it was incredible being in a packed arena and everyone singing every single word :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: it really made me think ‘wow, little mix’s music has touched so many people’ - it was beautiful to see. 

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Aw, so happy for you!! And great pictures! I’m glad you got to go and have a great time, especially with this being their last tour. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I’ve been listening to Sweet Melody and Confetti a lot lately :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Thank you so much King, it was so amazing :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I’m so happy I could see them and be fourth row and get interactions! 

Let me just pray they reunite in the next 5-10 years :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Love that you’ve been playing those absolute good lately :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 3

You’re so lucky you got to go! Sucks being a US stan. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Months back, I was seriously considering planning a trip to the UK to see the tour, but I was afraid something concerning Covid would derail the tour. So to spend all that money on tickets, hotel, plane ticket from California to there, and then something happen, would’ve been too much of a loss. I’m grateful for the fan videos though! 

If they ever do a reunion tour I will for sure be there front row! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

You’re so lucky you got to go! Sucks being a US stan. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Months back, I was seriously considering planning a trip to the UK to see the tour, but I was afraid something concerning Covid would derail the tour. So to spend all that money on tickets, hotel, plane ticket from California to there, and then something happen, would’ve been too much of a loss. I’m grateful for the fan videos though! 

If they ever do a reunion tour I will for sure be there front row! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

spacer.png

Honestly it was such an amazing night, one of the best nights of my life. It was so much fun and there was so much joy in the arena! 
It’s so sad for international mixers that they couldn’t see them live but hopefully one day they’ll reunite and tour all over! However, you would probably need a trip to Europe to see them as we all know how awful their US label is!

There we’re soooo many people I met that traveled from Poland, Germany, Brazil, America just to see them! I totally get why you didn’t risk it with this covid situation! I’m so tempted to see them again before the tour wraps up next month…

Me, you and the fellow mixers will need to go to a reunion show together :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Honestly it was such an amazing night, one of the best nights of my life. It was so much fun and there was so much joy in the arena! 
It’s so sad for international mixers that they couldn’t see them live but hopefully one day they’ll reunite and tour all over! However, you would probably need a trip to Europe to see them as we all know how awful their US label is!

There we’re soooo many people I met that traveled from Poland, Germany, Brazil, America just to see them! I totally get why you didn’t risk it with this covid situation! I’m so tempted to see them again before the tour wraps up next month…

Me, you and the fellow mixers will need to go to a reunion show together :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

If you can afford it, I say go!!! You’ll never regret going to it one more time but you may regret not going that one last time.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

If you can afford it, I say go!!! You’ll never regret going to it one more time but you may regret not going that one last time.

So true! I can afford it and would love to go again, it’s just I really wanted to go to their last ever show and it’s completely sold out :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: plus the tickets I’ve seen for other shows the seats are quite far away and I’d want seats as close as possible! I’m going to keep checking the last show tickets regularly incase they add more! I really hope you get to see them live one day!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

AND OH MY GOD IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

It was genuinely one of the best concerts I have ever been to!  I literally had the best night everrr! They were amazing and you could see how happy they were to be on stage together! My seats were soooo close to the stage and dead centre!
Perrie waved at me and blew a kiss at me - life made! Then Jade winked at me, then when they were hovering over us I was waving like crazy at her and Jade was peering over laughing at me and purposely peered more and waved! So amazing! I’ve got a video of Perrie waving at me again too - ugh what a night!

This thread is for my fellow Little Mix stans.

Perrie and Jade were SO emotional last night and were crying that Little Mix were coming to an end - they were really soaking in every single moment of being on stage.

I'm so happy I finally got to see them live for the first time :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I'm just so sad this is the end...

I have a few amazing videos too where you can see Perrie waving and singing to me directly and pointing at me as she's hovering over us :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

It is so nice that I can finally say i've seen both artists I stan live, Britney and Little Mix :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Some of my pictures: 

F3-D7-B7-DD-D01-A-4904-84-D8-97814-CC2-E
6-F41-D250-3-F6-D-45-BE-8-A79-8-C53158-B

2-F4-C0-C32-0-CD4-4194-8496-8-DAE79-AA40
D25-C28-FD-6-E67-483-C-AD3-C-3-B085-A346

FF25-B05-F-5048-4359-8722-342516-D16-A70
F10-D7700-D846-4-CE3-8-D24-89-E72386-BF2
when the girls hovered over the audience:

F5-BDAB34-47-F7-47-D4-A28-F-E42-FF44-EC3

Dooont I’m so fkn sad I can’t see them :( I’ve been watching videos on YouTube all week! I asked my bf if we could fly into London for the final show but he has his finals. So happy for you! And even more jealous!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

Doesn't your credit card have trip interruption coverage? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block