So I saw Little Mix last night

7 hours ago, Slayer said:

So true! I can afford it and would love to go again, it’s just I really wanted to go to their last ever show and it’s completely sold out :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: plus the tickets I’ve seen for other shows the seats are quite far away and I’d want seats as close as possible! I’m going to keep checking the last show tickets regularly incase they add more! I really hope you get to see them live one day!

Thank you! I hope I get to see them one day as well!

You know I was thinking what would be an insane treat for the fans is if when they perform Move, that Jade wears a big bow headband , Leigh Anne wears a cap and Petrie puts a big flower in her hair or clothes to references when they first started. Mixers would DIE if they saw this! I feel like if a fan threw a bow headband on the stage Jade would for sure put it on!
spacer.png

• Love 1

So jealous I really wanted to go but left it too late and tickets sold out so fast :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:  Also can we just appreciate how incredible Perrie and Leigh look after having babies?! Jade is a queen anyway and serves body daily but wow Perrie and Leigh I’m shook especially Leigh having had twins! 

• Like 1

@Slayer when you saw the girls, did their dancers wear masks? I found it weird that when the tour debuted, the dancers didn’t have masks but for a while they did. I’m watching the 4/22/2022 show on YouTube and the dancers don’t have the masks on anymore. I wonder if it was venue stipulation or something went on internally. 

4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

@Slayer when you saw the girls, did their dancers wear masks? I found it weird that when the tour debuted, the dancers didn’t have masks but for a while they did. I’m watching the 4/22/2022 show on YouTube and the dancers don’t have the masks on anymore. I wonder if it was venue stipulation or something went on internally. 

Yeah I was wondering the same when I saw videos of their dancers wearing masks! They didn’t wear any at my show. I think it’s because England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland all have different mandates possibly? However, I’m not sure unless on a couple of nights they had a potential covid scare!

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Little Mix will leave a massive hole in pop... Will miss those girls 😭

they literally give you the energy, fierceness, choreo and singing on a Beyonce level, no girl band has recently given that....

i hope to see some solo successes too :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

IYKWIM :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

No exaggerations here! There’s been girl groups that had great vocals but their dancing was decent (Destinys Child, En Vogue). There’s been girl groups that lack vocals but can dance (PCD, Girlicious). There’s been girl group that lack both but people love them for their personalities and what they represent (Spice Girls). *Yes Mel C gave great vocals, but I’m speaking of a whole, and same with Nicole, but the girls didn’t sing in PCD*  I’m not aware of non-English speaking girl groups, so forgive my ignorance when I say Little Mix we’re the only girl group to have it all. It’s criminal they didn’t get enough love in America. They deserved all the awards America can offer. I’ll miss my girls :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

No exaggerations here! There’s been girl groups that had great vocals but their dancing was decent (Destinys Child, En Vogue). There’s been girl groups that lack vocals but can dance (PCD, Girlicious). There’s been girl group that lack both but people love them for their personalities and what they represent (Spice Girls). *Yes Mel C gave great vocals, but I’m speaking of a whole, and same with Nicole, but the girls didn’t sing in PCD*  I’m not aware of non-English speaking girl groups, so forgive my ignorance when I say Little Mix we’re the only girl group to have it all. It’s criminal they didn’t get enough love in America. They deserved all the awards America can offer. I’ll miss my girls :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

This. And it's CRAZY they were thrown together last minute by Simon Cowell and grew to what they became to be. They were all great singers and had potential to begin with, but really honed all the aspects that make a truly great pop band and girl group - better than anything we've saw in a long time. 

It's a shame because I wasn't actually a fan up until the last couple years and they just get better and better... I don't think we've saw the last of them 🙏

Why are all my girls leaving the industry

miss u come back GIF

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

This. And it's CRAZY they were thrown together last minute by Simon Cowell and grew to what they became to be. They were all great singers and had potential to begin with, but really honed all the aspects that make a truly great pop band and girl group - better than anything we've saw in a long time. 

It's a shame because I wasn't actually a fan up until the last couple years and they just get better and better... I don't think we've saw the last of them 🙏

Why are all my girls leaving the industry

miss u come back GIF

There's a new girl group, that I've been digging. Not saying they can replace Little Mix, but it's nice to see a new group come up.

OMG I saw them in Glasgow tonight and they were epic. especially the end of the show. im disabled and was in the disabled bit obviously which is close to the stage but not right close. and ive been to concerts where at the end confetti has dropped but not that far. i kid you not, i was covered in confetti by the end and my wheelchair was covered! it felt magical. i missed Jesy but didnt miss her as much as i thought i would    

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MoodRingney said:

I flew to Ireland to watch them in Dublin earlier this month, great show. I’m glad I decided to go, I’ve had the tickets since 2020? And I almost didn’t go but I couldn’t risk not seeing them live once last time. Booked the flight a couple days before lol 

Where do you live? I’m from U.S. and wanted to go but it’s pretty far from me in Cali. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

OMG I saw them in Glasgow tonight and they were epic. especially the end of the show. im disabled and was in the disabled bit obviously which is close to the stage but not right close. and ive been to concerts where at the end confetti has dropped but not that far. i kid you not, i was covered in confetti by the end and my wheelchair was covered! it felt magical. i missed Jesy but didnt miss her as much as i thought i would    

I love that you had a great time. The fact that the tour is called Confetti and you were doused in confetti makes it even more special. I hope you took some home with you! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block