So I saw Little Mix last night

10 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I love that you had a great time. The fact that the tour is called Confetti and you were doused in confetti makes it even more special. I hope you took some home with you! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I think there's still bits stuck in my wheelchair lol. i know, it felt so  magical. wish i was going tonight now lol

• Love 2
On 4/27/2022 at 1:29 AM, Mayenaise said:

This. And it's CRAZY they were thrown together last minute by Simon Cowell and grew to what they became to be. They were all great singers and had potential to begin with, but really honed all the aspects that make a truly great pop band and girl group - better than anything we've saw in a long time. 

It's a shame because I wasn't actually a fan up until the last couple years and they just get better and better... I don't think we've saw the last of them 🙏

Why are all my girls leaving the industry

miss u come back GIF

Simon Cowell had nothing to do with putting them together, he wasn't working on that series it was Kelly Rowland and Tulisa who decided to put them together.

I agree, they truly are SUPERSTARS and such an incredible force together.

I really hope their break isn't for too long :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

15 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

OMG I saw them in Glasgow tonight and they were epic. especially the end of the show. im disabled and was in the disabled bit obviously which is close to the stage but not right close. and ive been to concerts where at the end confetti has dropped but not that far. i kid you not, i was covered in confetti by the end and my wheelchair was covered! it felt magical. i missed Jesy but didnt miss her as much as i thought i would    

Ahhh this makes me so happy :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm so glad to hear you had a great time! What parts/songs were your favourite? 

It truly is a great show and they are such great performers and vocalists! Has it made you a bigger fan? :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Also what an achievement!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Simon Cowell had nothing to do with putting them together, he wasn't working on that series it was Kelly Rowland and Tulisa who decided to put them together.

I agree, they truly are SUPERSTARS and such an incredible force together.

I really hope their break isn't for too long :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Oh yes! I remember Tulisa being their mentor now... How cringe was that woman BTW 

I'm still not over her pumps when per performing Young

article-2140562-12F5E896000005DC-823_306

In fact that entire outfit :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Ahhh this makes me so happy :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm so glad to hear you had a great time! What parts/songs were your favourite? 

It truly is a great show and they are such great performers and vocalists! Has it made you a bigger fan? :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Also what an achievement!

Definitely the end bit where i got covered in confetti. i also loved the mash up they did of Power and Gloves Up. that really sounded amazing. i think also, when they performed Between Us. i absolutely love that song and the girls especially Perrie got choked up when they sang that song. its such a beautiful song anyway and considering last night was only halfway through the tour and they still have shows up to mid May, they must be getting emotional every night. Also, i did laugh when, i cant remember the exact words but perrie and leighann said about being mums now and touring is different because babies are on the tour and Jade started gushing about her dog haha,

im sad though i didnt see all 4 of them. i did miss Jesy not being there. the weird thing is ive always loved Little Mix but never thought of seeing them live until my sister  got her daughters tickets for their LM5 2019 tour and only then i thought aw i'd love to see them and my pal said the same so i got tickets in 2020 and then Jesy left and due to covid it was postponed a year. and i said to my pal i honestly dont know why we never thought of seeing them years ago   because we've always liked them. so i kick myself for that  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block