Britney To Her Family: Thank you for giving me what I so hardly worked for…🖕🖕🖕

3 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Another caption saying the same thing as 20 other posts she will delete. I know she’s frustrated and angry but these posts are getting tired.

she looks amazing though and happy and fresh so I’m happy about that! Love you Britney 

Then unfollow her, plus u do know the same sentiment can go toward you and others on here who insist on constantly posting complaints about her posts, right??

Do us all a favor, unfollow her and stop coming into threads having to do with her Instagram since you’re so bored and bothered by her posts. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

She already thanked us many times lol. I love to see her acknowledging herself and how strong she is!

Agreed. Idk about yall but if i was placed in her situation I didn’t think i could make it out alive. She’s a damn strong person and some people are too blind to see that as she keeps on smiling and make goofy videos on her instagram. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

🙄 I wonder if she knows the Stan’s screen shot them the second they’re posted. I think she underestimates her actual popularity. 

I think she knows this 100%. It’s like she’s giving to her stans but the GP who doesn’t see as soon as she posts had “no clue.” Obviously they could search the internet but I think I limited audience / insight is exactly what she’s intending. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Another caption saying the same thing as 20 other posts she will delete. I know she’s frustrated and angry but these posts are getting tired.

she looks amazing though and happy and fresh so I’m happy about that! Love you Britney 

I do not have problems with her talking about what she’s going thru. I swear I’m going thru it as well as she’s going. It might not make any sense to you what she’s going thru, but for people that do understand what she’s saying it just give them more power to be better and stronger. Keep inspiring the world Britney, keep sharing your positive energy of self love and self value. 

btw, who are the 4 middle emojis for? Mother, Father, Brother and sister? 😂 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Agreed. Idk about yall but if i was placed in her situation I didn’t think i could make it out alive. She’s a damn strong person and some people are too blind to see that as she keeps on smiling and make goofy videos on her instagram. 

Plus I believe she is thanking herself to make it clear that her mother didn’t free her (and thus doesn’t deserve all the money she is asking for). 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I love her standing up for herself and speaking her truth after a lifetime of being kind, forgiving, taking the high road.... And exploited for kindness. 

It is a passage all kind giving people face at some point: boundaries with those undeserving of kindness and calling a spade a spade. 

Of course she will do it publicly. They all put her down publicly and paid off media to do it, sleaze bags. 

She is expressing righteous anger, vital to healing; should be expressed, not suppressed. 

They.counted on her being nice. Well count again, but not money this time

• Love 2
9 hours ago, s&m said:

Don’t follow her. Simple. You absolutely don’t know what trauma is. Get off

This! Britney do what the **** you want! You deserve everything! 

The manipulation is a long process to recover from, who didn't live it can't understand. I had 2 partners who manipulated me and the second one almost killed me. It's been 3 years and I'm starting to feel a little better. Just a bit. It's therapeutic to write about it, it helps u erase the trauma.

Go Britney!fire GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This woman has been stifled and silenced for 10+ years. Let her express herself as she wishes and rightfully can. If that means writing about her trauma over and over again, let her be. That means she’s finding her voice and power back. Don’t like it? Unfollow, disengage and walk away. Simple as that!

As for the rest of you who continue to complain about her posts or demonstrate some gross savior complex, get over yourselves. This is not about you. While the movement certainly helped her case, it was her voice, her story, her will that led to her freedom. 

If you’re truly a fan who cares about Britney’s best interests, this shouldn’t be complicated to understand.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block