Britney To Her Family: Thank you for giving me what I so hardly worked forโ€ฆ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

1 hour ago, tobstar73 said:

Another caption saying the same thing as 20 other posts she will delete. I know sheโ€™s frustrated and angry but these posts are getting tired.

she looks amazing though and happy and fresh so Iโ€™m happy about that! Love you Britneyย 

I completely agree.ย 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

I really want to know what her publisher thinks about her captions??ย :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:ย Are they spoilers or promoย :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

The blurb on the back of the book will be a insta caption lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, tobstar73 said:

Another caption saying the same thing as 20 other posts she will delete. I know sheโ€™s frustrated and angry but these posts are getting tired.

she looks amazing though and happy and fresh so Iโ€™m happy about that! Love you Britneyย 

Unfollow her then and don't open threads about her instagram. Easy peasy.

• Love 6

Just to put it into context in Britneys defense as I know some people think it's dumb that she posts then removes but I was in an abusive family situation in my teens full of fighting and disputes between me and my foster parents and I used to post rants to get it off my chest online then remove before they'd see them. I know Britney is probably aware they'll get saved by third parties but I think it's her way of offloading without keeping it there to haunt her. She knows people will see it but is in control to remove knowing at least she got it off her chest to SOMEBODY. I totally get it tbh, she's not crazy just damaged. I also noticed on the Daily Mail website an alias under the name "moodymama" keeps posting on articles about Britney and Lynne calling Britney a loser and saying some insider type stuff implying Britneys a bad mom and that she "should be grateful for being birthed" as none of her fame would of happened "without her mom" then when people said hi lynne the comments quickly got removed..... her family is disgusting and still bullying her and namecalling. I'm not surprised Britney is bitter. It'll take her years to process.

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block