Latto 'Big Energy' is Number 3 On the Hot 100! Mariah's possible 20th No 1!

Just now, Touch my Toto said:

Whatever you say dummy x

Billboard disagrees with you too honey, but enjoy being dumb and delusional x :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

To answer the concerns of The Barbz, Billboard had this to say, “After two weeks of Minaj showing as a featured artist on ‘Say So’ on the Hot 100 and other charts that utilize the same methodology, only Doja Cat is now listed, as the original version, without Minaj, is now driving the majority of overall activity for the song; the change does not affect any of Minaj’s achievements on those charts the past two weeks, and she continues not to be credited on the song on any airplay charts, as the vast majority of the song’s airplay is still for the original version.”

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Nicki had less points for 'say so' and she still got credited. So this isn't accurate at all

Nope. Incorrect. The Nicki version had more points than the original for the week that it was #1, and then when it had less points than the original Nicki's credit was removed. So once again, you are wrong.

3 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Nope. Incorrect. The Nicki version had more points than the original for the week that it was #1, and then when it had less points than the original Nicki's credit was removed. So once again, you are wrong.

No, i remember when this happened it was discussed here on exhale. Nicki had less points and she still got credit for it. Whether it had more or less points she still gets that credit for having a number 1 song. The points do not matter

2 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

No, i remember when this happened it was discussed here on exhale. Nicki had less points and she still got credit for it. Whether it had more or less points she still gets that credit for having a number 1 song. The points do not matter

Girl bye. You are clearly committed to being wrong and don't wish to be educated on the matter.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block