Latto 'Big Energy' is Number 3 On the Hot 100! Mariah's possible 20th No 1!

16 hours ago, Lex993 said:

OMG…it the remix outperforms the original which is 51-49 then the remix is officially credited including the artists. If the original is 51-49 then the credit doesn’t change. Why is this hard to grasp?! It’s actually very simple, some of you are literally tying yourself in knots to grasp something that is factual.

Lol you’re so rude about this. I clearly don’t know how it works so I’m pretty nicely saying ‘but wait there weren’t two entries’ and then you can use this as an opportunity to explain it to me. I’m not saying ‘noooo you’re so wrong’

maybe people would respond better if you didn’t yell at them and imply their idiots in every explanation you have. 

your answer still didn’t explain my confusion around whether there would be two billboard entries for the song, so perhaps the issues are your explanations. 

just some feedback :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

30 minutes ago, car said:

Lol you’re so rude about this. I clearly don’t know how it works so I’m pretty nicely saying ‘but wait there weren’t two entries’ and then you can use this as an opportunity to explain it to me. I’m not saying ‘noooo you’re so wrong’

maybe people would respond better if you didn’t yell at them and imply their idiots in every explanation you have. 

your answer still didn’t explain my confusion around whether there would be two billboard entries for the song, so perhaps the issues are your explanations. 

I didn’t find that response rude at all. If you read this thread it is exhausting that people cannot grasp a simple concept. And to answer your question No there are not two entries. The songs are counted as ONE in terms of points. But whichever song gets the most points during a tracking week will be the one who gets the entry. You cannot have two entries because they are using combined points. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I didn’t find that response rude at all. If you read this thread it is exhausting that people cannot grasp a simple concept. And to answer your question No there are not two entries. The songs are counted as ONE in terms of points. But whichever song gets the most points during a tracking week will be the one who gets the entry. You cannot have two entries because they are using combined points. 

Thanks for that explanation. That’s super simple and makes a lot of sense. 

8 hours ago, car said:

It’s because you’re refusing to comprehend what is being told to you. You have several different people telling you how the process works and you’re still not getting it. That’s on you sis. Now enjoy your day. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lex993 said:

It’s because you’re refusing to comprehend what is being told to you. You have several different people telling you how the process works and you’re still not getting it. That’s on you sis. Now enjoy your day. 

Lmao ‘sis’. I literally came and posted about it once, someone replied to me- I responded back because I didn’t understand how it worked with or without two entries. I didn’t fight with several people. Someone else on here explained it o me really nicely and clearly and it made sense. Hope you have a good day too and whatever is going on in your life to have you to have anger towards stranger on the internet gets resolved! ❤️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block