Latto 'Big Energy' is Number 3 On the Hot 100! Mariah's possible 20th No 1!

19 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

She’s not even credited :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:…and Harry has more than likely ruined any chances that song has of going no. 1 so try another gimmick Mimi!!!

If the song goes number 1 she will get credit for it when in reality she just inserted her vocals last minute. It'll be her 20th number 1, it's not her song, it's Latto's. She will get credit and praises from the media IF it lands on number 1. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I want Mariah to get that 20th number one but honestly, this is an atrocious and desperate move, the song is nothing special, it's a "remix" (it's not, it sounds the same) of a sample that sounds like Mariah's original sampled song from decades ago. A mess.

Yea I wish Mariah changed the lyrics, I don't know why she would sing the darn thing. She sounds like she just finished smoking a box of Newports

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Basically Mariah should have released "Fantasy" again in 2022 with one new verse and that's it. This gives me TikTok vibes: Somehow a tween discovers the amazingness of past pop music, rehashes it with cheap edit tricks, and bam! It goes viral (again).

Funny, her label was promoting and spamming it on TikTok back in the fall. I guess it worked 

• Love 2

I don't know who wrote this post but boy Mariah is actually giving a great push to the song. She has the legacy and longevity  that many new girls will never have, she’s on top of the game and I’m not only talking about charts, she’s a living legend and she doesn’t need to cheat to get a number one. 
Like it or not she can do a collab on the song because she made that sample famous even tho isn’t originally hers and her vocals on that first verse sounds better than any current singer on the chart. 

Change your lipstick before commenting such a blasphemy. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block