Britney shaking her butt to Cardi B's "Up"

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Well she is obviously at a hotel or office building and that outfit is very businessney. She's up to something. 

Yesterday, her assistant Vicky posted a photo of herself in a bathtub in a hotel with caption " more work travel.and i ain't hating it " so I think Britney flew out to somewhere.

• Love 3

These posts are ridiculous.  I'm convinced Britney is simply now on a mission to burn her career to the ground.  This is her two fingers to the entire industry.  I just wish she'd be a bit more coherent in how she goes about it (ie. a true tell all book).

Meanwhile her fiancé is out desperately trying to get any work he can in said industry....

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block