Will Smith smacks Chris Rock for joking about his wife Jada, Update: Will apologizes, banned from Oscars for 10 years

29 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Rest in peace comedy..

The first true victim of canvek culture. 

Nobody can take a joke anymore 

It's already there, human needs for satisfaction is next. 

People siad it tokk a decade to kill comedy. 

Don't think s** is the next victim of thjs culture. 

Already we have people saying it's overrated that's where it starts

Are you drunk boo? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 9
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's not anger. People are saying watch the whole thing jada gave him a look that only husband's know. 

It's the you're in the doghouse if you don't stand up for me. 

@Jordan Miller

I see control issues in jada. 

She had him open up the marriage for her, she's pretty much has him entangled at her finger to do her own bidding. 

I also guess he had to disown his first son cos she hated him cos that's not her child. 

@Stefani

@jordeezy

@Slayer

What the eff is this misogynistic nonsense? You’re really gonna start blaming the woman? And that comment about Will’s son, disgusting.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's not anger. People are saying watch the whole thing jada gave him a look that only husband's know. 

@Jordan Miller

She had him open up the marriage for her, she's pretty much has him entangled at her finger to do her own bidding. 

I also guess he had to disown his first son cos she hated him cos that's not her child. 

@Stefani

@jordeezy

@Slayer

Disown his first son? now you’re taking it too far. You need to stop with this misinformation. I don’t even like Jada but you’re really spreading lies. You always do the most to start false dramas. 

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Say what now? The joke wasn’t funny but it was pretty harmless. Like we are supposed to know she suffers from alopecia? For will to get so worked up and lose his cool on hollywoods biggest stage is very weird. Unnerving honestly. Seems to be more to it. He’s a veteran

Exactly! He knew he got big chances of winning oscar tonight and he did… so he will trend for all the wrong reasons…

I am so disappointed in him… choosing violence in front of all your peers and producers not to mention viewers worldwide :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Broccoli Spears said:

This! 95% of their posts have an incredibly negative and toxic perspective and/or tone. Most of the time it’s just a bunch of lies to tear someone down.

I’ve seen people complain about him and make jokes about how his threads have no credible sources, but they just say it’s him being him, but a lot of his posts are just despicable, mean and damaging for the sake of drama. I’m not trying to get political here but after the last president of America, I can’t stand people who flat out lie in a public setting with no consequences. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I don’t condone violence but good on Will for defending his partner.

Comedians think they are untouchable. It is not acceptable to make jokes at the expense of someone’s appearance - even more so when that person has openly talked about their struggles with hair loss.

Its a joke, she doesn't have hiv...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Say what now? The joke wasn’t funny but it was pretty harmless. Like we are supposed to know she suffers from alopecia? For will to get so worked up and lose his cool on hollywoods biggest stage is very weird. Unnerving honestly. Seems to be more to it. He’s a veteran

That's ignorant. Just because you don't know doesn't mean you should dig it out. Would you say it was funny even if she'd had cancer let's say?

I think it serves him right. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Jordan Miller

@Stefani

@jordeezy

@Slayer

Please log out.

• Like 2

I don’t think the joke was terrible. 
i don’t blame Will for defending his wife. 
I do think will hitting him was a bit much!

im all over the place with this. But the fact that Jade as alopecia…maybe she had a really hard, traumatic time shaving her head & Will is responding after watching his wife struggle & being upset. 

i get it  but I don’t condone it   It’s a strange line b

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block