Britney's former head of wardrobe, Tish Yates, responds to Britney saying she wasn't invited to things in Vegas

26 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I find it kinda weird Vicky is up to speed but at the same time it must be refreshing for Britney to have an assistant who doesn’t know anything she’s been through just to treat her human 

That Vicky is not Britney’s assistant. Britney’s assistant is @vickyt on Instagram. 

ps: weirdly enough I just realized there’s a user here with that name.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I hate Robin the Goblin so much... I want to PUNCH that stupid f.k.ng B8TCH SO F.CKING BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLEGEDLY AND FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!! Robin is an ABUSER! Robin is an ABUSIVE PIECE OF *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn’t piss on her if she were on fire! She’s a soulless wretch of a woman 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Willie Gomez responded to Britney saying she was never invited by her dancers. He said exactly what we know, her team kept her out:

”Your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us. I’ll never understand why. You were always invited! The gang always wanted you around ❤️

(Sorry I can’t post a pic of it right now but it’s under Britney IG post) 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

For people who don't understand why some people could be so coldhearted, well never underestimate what the attraction to money and power can do.

Also, someone tell Goblin and Madame Loulou there won't be enough water in the Jordan river to clean all the evil that is in them. (Hey Siri play " High way to hell" ! )

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Even if she saw the documentaries, if these are things she felt in her bones, things she lived through. You write about what you 100% know you felt like, you don't stop and think "well based on the documentaries I felt uncomfortable about, there's a possibility maybe the dancers did invite me and it was team con who kept me from going". Because that doesn't even matter, what matters is you felt like **** knowing people around you were doing things together and you felt left out, no matter who left you out. 

Reading Tish's comments is so heartbreaking. It makes me so angry and sad... I'm glad she's letting it out, I don't think anyone can ever judge how she deals with her trauma.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

i'm so mad at team con... they isolated her. they were so cruel, i don't even understand why. like i get it, you want her to keep working and working to get as much $$ as you can, but why did they make her feel so worthless and lonely? did they want to break her as much as possible to erase her personality as a whole so she would become the ultimate puppet? this is so wrong, i feel so bad for britney. 

• Love 1

I want to vomit! It was a f ****** evil dirty mind twist play game for that Robin w****! It wasn't enough for her to stole Britney's money and life, no! She had to also destroy her spirit... Why? I wish I can hold her while Britney is slapping her face non stop during one full hour with Gimme More in the background!

I can totally imagine her ugly face running to Britney and say "Britneeeeeey look what your dancers did this weekend, they did a partyyyyyyy! OMG looks like they had a loooooooooot of fun! Wait what? They didn't invited you? SCAN-DO-LOUS! But you invited them at the restaurant the other day and we, I mean YOU even paid for them! What kind of ungrateful rats is that! Aaaaaaw don't be sad sweetie, it's fine probably next time (never  gonna happen because I will always keep and destroy their invitation, now you can feel like a lonely piece of s*** that nobody wants to be around with hihihihihihihi, now go to work with them, the ones you won't be that much confortable with anymore because of my delicious evil plan hihihihihi) Ok go work Britney love you so much, did I say how gorgeous you are today BTW? Byyyyyyyye!" Root in hell Robin! :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1

I know I am one of those girls who cries watching a movie, but whenever I read such stuff regarding Britney I am unable to go through this without having tears that's why I never read all this while I am in office. I feel so angry at these people, Britney didn't deserve this no one does. She was completely isolated, I am so sorry Britney. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Darec said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Then she’d rub it in her face? These people are a unique brand of evil… heartless and soulless… did that make you feel big, Robin, you evil ******* *****? I hope we see the day you are sentenced to prison, and never released. You belong in some dark hole isolated from the planet.

argh now I’m pissed too 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block