Britney's former head of wardrobe, Tish Yates, responds to Britney saying she wasn't invited to things in Vegas

I absolutely despise her team, especially her dad. The one person in all that cesspool of pigs that was supposed to love her and actually care for her…And all that pig and his posse did was dehumanize her. WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?? Why did they hate her so much that they were abusing her in every possible way? I seriously don’t understand. They deserve to rot in hell. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

I thought Britney watched the documentaries?

Would you rewatch the worst moments of your life? There were even other celebs who were triggered by watching and reliving those years. The paparazzi and gossip rags were at their most abhorrent then, and the media took every chance to be cruel.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

I thought Britney watched the documentaries? Those went over how her team isolated her from everyone. 

I wonder if she’s spoken to any of her former dancers? Doesn’t seem like she’s spoken to Fe or Tish yet. Hope she reconnects with the few good people from her past. 

She said she didn’t. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DonMegaX said:

Would you rewatch the worst moments of your life? There were even other celebs who were triggered by watching and reliving those years. The paparazzi and gossip rags were at their most abhorrent then, and the media took every chance to be cruel.

I understand that, I just thought her IG caption said she cried for 2 weeks, but maybe she didn’t watch all of it or both documentaries. So much has happened it’s hard to remember. 

Either way, people from her past spoke out for her in those documentaries. I hope she gets closure and realizes her team gaslit, lied and isolated her from people who had genuine love for her.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

I understand that, I just thought her IG caption said she cried for 2 weeks, but maybe she didn’t watch all of it or both documentaries. So much has happened it’s hard to remember. 

Either way, people from her past spoke out for her in those documentaries. I hope she gets closure and realizes her team gaslit, lied and isolated her from people who had genuine love for her.  

She said she just watched a few minutes and cried for two weeks…

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block