Britney shares an inspirational message, reveals she's "never been more humiliated and embarrassed in my life during the years in my conservatorship"

14 hours ago, la_land said:

it disgusted me when I went to that doctor's office because guys were there getting nose jobs !!! I'm like WTF ... really it's too much !!!

Why does it bother her that guys are getting nosejobs? I mean she had like two for sure. Let men and women do whatever they want with their bodies.

I really do think she's arrested development a bit with early 00s attitudes 

• Like 1

It's crazy how it still can't be recognized as a s** symbol. Of course her success is not only because she was incredibly beautiful, but because of her talent, but it seems that she never saw herself as a beautiful woman, which is very puzzling and logical at the same time lol.

This is a lot to unpack but I agree with her and I think that she is right in terms of beauty, its really the energy that matters, beauty is on the inside and its recognized I think based on how people observe it in themselves.

She's very self-aware, because I agree that she was more of a "tease" and an ENERGY, and it radiated from her! She is very right about herself, and love to see that she is quoting her younger self.

Britney is simply sharing her raw thoughts without caring what anyone else thinks. Its kind of rare, and I feel like she needs this to heal.

• Love 1

Took me 5 years to decide where I was suppose to reply on this website … anyways that’s such a gorgeous photo of her and yes girl luv yourself and people won’t have no choice but to love you or get to skippin’

QUEEN

even tho I’m not necessarily the girl when it comes to gay I still know a queen when I see 1  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block