Britney shares an inspirational message, reveals she's "never been more humiliated and embarrassed in my life during the years in my conservatorship"

2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I just finished reading it on insta and tbh she’s such an inspiration to me. A good reminder that being happy is the light that draws people to you. Thank you Britney for sharing your insights, your pain, and your truth. We stan the most authentic pop star 💖. I hope she never is made to feel the way that the conservators made her feel again and that she only lives her best life. We love you queen!

She has always been

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Fab britney said:

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t curious what she thought the 1 good cover was :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: in my opinion the only bad ones were cosmo 2010 and lucky 2012, but aside from the V ones, out and rolling stone they were generally boring 

So she didn’t approve of her album covers post conservatorship, confirmed. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t curious what she thought the 1 good cover was :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: in my opinion the only bad ones were cosmo 2010 and lucky 2012, but aside from the V ones, out and rolling stone they were generally boring 

Oh my goodness! The Lucky one was so bad

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

WTF is with Jamie and his obsession with Britney's body? 😤😤 what a creep

It’s so unethical and downright evil that he was legally put in charge of her. As Britney said, the people who did this to her should not be able to get away with it so easily. 

Well I hope none of them can go out in public from the shame that comes upon them…. And of course that they go to jail eventually. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

it disgusted me when I went to that doctor's office because guys were there getting nose jobs !!! I'm like WTF ... really it's too much !!!

Why does it bother her that guys are getting nosejobs? I mean she had like two for sure. Let men and women do whatever they want with their bodies.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block