Britney shares an inspirational message, reveals she's "never been more humiliated and embarrassed in my life during the years in my conservatorship"

1 minute ago, DonMegaX said:

Pressure that even she has succumb to and almost did again, it sounds like.

I know, it’s sad but I am glad she is aware of it as that will help make sure whatever decisions she makes regarding treatments in the future will be for the right reasons

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, la_land said:

it disgusted me when I went to that doctor's office because guys were there getting nose jobs !!! I'm like WTF ... really it's too much !!!

Why does it bother her that guys are getting nosejobs? I mean she had like two for sure. Let men and women do whatever they want with their bodies.

I think she just deeped that she saw people who didn't need surgery.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

Ah Marie Claire, I have the magazine still

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

She was so vibrant during this shoot, she looks so fluid, relaxed and free. This is definitely the shoot she’s referring to, 1000% (In Britney’s voice)

Such a stunning shoot! One of my all time faves

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Body ache said:

Her ***** are perfect. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

It's not about what we think, it's about how she sees or saw herself. You can tell someone they're beautiful all you want, but if they don't believe that, the won't feel that.

It sounds like she's getting around to that or working on that.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

She talks about loving yourself but then also thinks she needs a **** job? Am I missing something? 

Well, aside from the post clearly being her trying to make sense of why she wanted to do that in the first place, wanting to change things about yourself isn’t tantamount to not loving yourself 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block