Britney shares an inspirational message, reveals she's "never been more humiliated and embarrassed in my life during the years in my conservatorship"

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Imagine how different 2011 exhale would look like if everyone knew she was embarrassed and humiliated the entire time. Oh, and the whole being controlled, isolated, drugged, gaslighted, spoken for, robbed, patronized, and surveilled thing.

she was already being humiliated and embarrassed by some of her own "fans" :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Besides everything she’s been through and I’ve started multiple times how ****ed up it is and reading those parts hurt me, I have nothing add about that. But what is this? She’s disgusted by men who are getting nose jobs? It ok for her to be what? on her third nose job but it’s too much if a man wants one? Men are disgusting if they want to change something about their body but it’s fine for a woman? That’s s**ist af Brit:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: Also I think Brit thinks her fans are dumb or something we’ve seen the beach pics, we know those aren’t real ****.:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

You may want to go through and read some of the responses here. You're very offbase. And being...you're usual self.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

No, she didn't. It was about societal pressuring us to look a certain way, how she herself succumb to those pressures because she was told she was fat and ugly. And that she's learning to love herself  in spite of those pressures. That just happened to be the moment when she realized she was, just like those men, attempting to project an image not for herself, but for others. For society.

“The hypothesis of real beauty isn’t the view itself, it's rather the observer’s internal recognition” - Britney Spears
That was the caption.

It's actually rather poignant, the person many sought to compare themselves to admitting that she herself deemed herself lesser than, falling for the same pressures she herself incidentally pushed on others.

• Like 1

You choose to take it as judgment, and the first thing you do is try to throw what she's done in her face. Completely ignoring everything else she's said. When in fact it's a commentary on what society, what we, have turned ourselves into. You choose to attack her with her own confession of her own weakness based on a perceived slight. Just sayin'. Instead of giving her words thought. And instead of admitting wrong in your interpretation.

This wouldn't have anything to do with your own feelings about your own nose, would it?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block