Best Stage Layout?

It's funny cause Dream Within a Dream is my favourite Britney tour but it doesn't have the most amazing stage design... the performances, costumes, special effects throughout the shows etc. have made it my favourite tour.

I know the tour gets its criticisms, but I actually really like the Femme Fatale Tour stage. I'm still pissed they got rid of the catwalk for the later shows, it was missing from my date. The Circus Tour stage design was pretty unique as well with it being centered in the arena, as opposed to her other stage designs which were at the front of the arena (which is also typical of most concerts by other artists).

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

I like e DWAD stage the best.  The catwalk leading to a (big) smaller stage that could hold her and her dancers for intense choreo the way as the main stage was everything.  She utilized EVERY inch of the stage to its full potential and more.

I was super disappointed with the catwalks on the POM and FFT stages.  She rarely used the stages at the end of the catwalks (more so for the FFT I think, but it was still massively underused).  Circus was incredible for the concept they were going for and couldn’t have been more perfect, but I wouldn’t want another stage like that because there was just SO much going on and while I loved both shows I went to, I’d prefer to see her beautiful face at all times 

the Onyx Hotel Tour stage was terrible.  Incredible props, but for an arena pop show, the stage was WAY too small.

I think circus was amazing if you actually had a seat in the arena. I think if you had a standing pit ticket, I don’t think you’d have a great time at the show. Imagine standing at the far left circle trying to see her perform on the far right circle. Impossible.

by far, for me, best utilization of the stage overall was DWAD. every single piece of the stage was touched. I was incredibly surprised when I rewatch that show. 

I treat POM, FFT, ONYX as traditional stages. Regardless of the cat walk. It was just there. I felt like POM could have used more stage lifts. I’m wet for a rise or fall into the stage 

2 minutes ago, dran said:

I think circus was amazing if you actually had a seat in the arena. I think if you had a standing pit ticket, I don’t think you’d have a great time at the show. Imagine standing at the far left circle trying to see her perform on the far right circle. Impossible.

by far, for me, best utilization of the stage overall was DWAD. every single piece of the stage was touched. I was incredibly surprised when I rewatch that show. 

I treat POM, FFT, ONYX as traditional stages. Regardless of the cat walk. It was just there. I felt like POM could have used more stage lifts. I’m wet for a rise or fall into the stage 

Same :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Circus tour was the best for me...it was so innovative..so creative...a dvd would have been amazing.. i love the fact she gets to walk off the stage at the end..

The pom tours (without the catwalk) has to be the worst....honestly her dad trying to save money by scrapping important props...what a kant

Femme fatale stage was cool but something wss missing...like the props on most of the south American dates..

What was jamie thinking 

Britney pulled it all off though like a legend...even having to improvise without the props.

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block