Best Stage Layout?

best stage is probably circus; due to the 360 factor.

the weirdest / oddest is definitely DWAD; but the scattered squares screen was BOMB not to mention the rain, the screen that came down when she did slayed lonely and the moving cart that she came out from under that doubled as a cruising platform - probably the best one when it comes to props.

i see no mention of OHT, why is that? @BritneyLVR

• Love 7
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

It’s funny how DWAD tour has the most basic stage out of the four, but overall it is just miles better.

the oddest shape, I wouldn’t say basic.

but yeah if you think about it, it had amazing props as mentioned in my other comment - I forgot that there were fire pits too and multiple trap doors, the lasers, the platform where she sings don’t let me be the last to know; the inflatable things in the end, the lasers omg so good. the rain!!!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

It’s funny how DWAD tour has the most basic stage out of the four, but overall it is just miles better.

1 minute ago, leviathan said:

best stage is probably circus; due to the 360 factor.

the weirdest is definitely DWAD, but the scattered squares screen was BOMB not to mention the rain, the screen that came down and the moving cart - probably the best one one it comes to props.

i see no mention of OHT, why is that?

DWAD was a head of it’s time for sure. The entrance was definitely iconic, too :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 4

The Circus Tour had the best stage layout imo, very innovative and unique.

I loved the DWAD layout too, and FFT was good until the stage layout was butchered by the time it came to Europe. Onyx didn't have a catwalk and used a standard end stage layout, but the production value was high enough to make up for that.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

The Circus Tour had the best stage layout imo, very innovative and unique.

I loved the DWAD layout too, and FFT was good until the stage layout was butchered by the time it came to Europe. Onyx didn't have a catwalk and used a standard end stage layout, but the production value was high enough to make up for that.

This is why I included the FFT stage layout with the cat walk :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Meh, I don't know. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:POM was created for a theatre hall. Circus for large arenas/stadiums. FFT didn't own up to its potential. Onyx seems horrible for people that are far away from the stage. I guess same goes for DWAD, BUT... in DWAD she utilised A LOT of mediums to impress the audience and I think that's why it's one of her best tours.

Nonetheless, purely for stage and the impact it creates to the audience, I'd go for Circus - 360 view.:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 2

For me its POM, the thing that was missing for me for POM is moving parts, just like the ones in FFT so she would have to run off the stage when the song ends, just give her a lift under the stage

of course some fans so the hair doesn't bother her face 

and actual backing singer to intensify the illusion that our brit is always singing live 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

For me its POM, the thing that was missing for me for POM is moving parts, just like the ones in FFT so she would have to run off the stage when the song ends, just give her a lift under the stage

of course some fans so the hair doesn't bother her face 

and actual backing singer to intensify the illusion that our brit is always singing live 

I love a stage lift :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1

DWAD, but mainly because of all the “extras” that she interacted with that I would include as part of the staging

the railings in stronger, the music box, the screen dance battle, the floating platform she bungee jumped off of with the rotating underside for oops, the lasers in overprotected, the coffin, the rain, the pole in slave, the perfect sized catwalk for her to strut down, a huge sized main stage for her to dazzle on, and a good sized b-stage that was actually big enough for her and her dancers to dance on

everything was just so well thought out. every performance had something unique and showed off a new part of the stage

i always liked the FFT stage as well, but then it kept getting worse when they started cutting some of the set pieces (Burning Up/He About To Lose Me) and then the catwalk

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block