Stop HATING on Madonna! She's a Legend!!! 👑 (Discuss)

• Super Mods

I totally agree with u!

I LOVE Madonna especially her 80s music. (The Like A Virgin album is my fave)

Even though I dont like what she did to her face and body,

I STILL respect her as the trailblazing artist she was and is.

Its just a damn shame that I wasnt alive back in the 80s,

I would've been a MEGA fan wearing outfits like her.

She is sadly underrated now because she's overshadowed by newer artists

but that DOESNT take away what she's done for the industry and the world!

• Love 5

Her, Britney and Beyoncé are arguably the biggest (notice how I say biggest) female music artists over the last 40 years since the MTV revolution. I personally love Madonna and her artistry, especially during the 90s and early 2000s. Everything she touched then turned gold. Her 80s music is great too… for a throwback. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: All jokes aside, she has an immaculate resumé that only a pop artist can dream. The only time I ever see her being disrespected is by uncultured swines, 12-year-olds and/or the Janitor stans. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Her, Britney and Beyoncé are arguably the biggest female music artists of the last 40 years. I personally love Madonna and her artistry, especially during the 90s and early 2000s. Everything she touched then turned gold. Her 80s music is great too… for a throwback. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: All jokes aside, she has an immaculate resumé that only a pop artist can dream. The only time I ever see her being disrespected is by uncultured swines, 12-year-olds and/or the Tranet stans. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

We may not see eye to eye or you may call me on my BS sometimes but I totally agree with you one hundred percent. 

Madonna is everything. She created the scene. 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

We may not see eye to eye or you may call me on my BS sometimes but I totally agree with you one hundred percent. 

Madonna is everything. She created the scene. 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Yup. Madonna is the certified GOAT. Her, Britney and Beyoncé will go down in history as the three biggest female artists to debut during the MTV revolution. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 4

Imma have to disagree with my favorite Exhale member. I mean God created the universe, but do I worship or respect him? No. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: So why should I respect Madonna's awful new song? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: Or her desperate attempts to stay trendy? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I just don't want to see anymore grillz, filters, pot smoking, or toilet selfies. Is that too much to ask? :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I totally agree with u!

I LOVE Madonna especially her 80s music. (The Like A Virgin album is my fave)

Even though I dont like what she did to her face and body,

I STILL respect her as the trailblazing artist she was and is.

Its just a damn shame that I wasnt alive back in the 80s,

I would've been a MEGA fan wearing outfits like her.

She is sadly underrated now because she's overshadowed by newer artists

but that DOESNT take away what she's done for the industry and the world!

Literally all of this! 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Imma have to disagree with my favorite Exhale member. I mean God created the universe, but do I worship or respect him? No. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: So why should I respect Madonna's awful new song? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: Or her desperate attempts to stay trendy? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I just don't want to see anymore grillz, filters, pot smoking, or toilet selfies. Is that too much to ask? :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

You're against Mary Jane. The healing plant of the World?! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

11 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Facts on facts. 

And don't get me started on Beyonce. Icon :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Period boo :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:
Madonna
Britney (may soon overthrow Madonna)
Beyoncé
Whitney
Mariah
Rihanna
J-Lo
Shakira
Gaga
Celine
Honorable Mention: Janet

The 10 biggest female artists over the last 40 years. And in THAT order. Argue with the wall if you disagree. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Period boo :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:
Madonna
Britney (may soon overthrow Madonna)
Beyoncé
Whitney
Mariah
Rihanna
J-Lo
Shakira
Gaga
Celine
Honorable Mention: Janet

The 10 biggest female artists over the last 40 years. And in THAT order. Argue with the wall if you disagree. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Yes I agree 💯 but I add Xtina (despite her "flops") as well as Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Yes I agree 💯 but I add Xtina (despite her "flops") as well as Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Miley and Xtina are definitely in the Top 20. And much as I LOVE Lana, she isn’t “biggest” but rather influential. Lana paved her own path and created a new lane for up-and-coming female artists. That’s why she’s regarded as the most influential female artist of the 2010s. The biggest female artist of the 2010s was Rihanna however. That woman was and still is on fire. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Miley and Xtina are definitely in the Top 20. And much as I LOVE Lana, she isn’t “biggest” but rather influential. Lana paved her own path and created a new lane for up-and-coming female artists. That’s why she’s regarded as the most influential female artist of the 2010s. The biggest female artist of the 2010s was Rihanna however. That woman was and still is on fire. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: 

Oh yes, gurl, Britney, Madonna, Rihanna are my top 3 hands down!!!! 

Yaassss omg are we becoming friends? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Its not ageism. 

She's ageist herself to people her own age. 

They already have it tough. 

Talking to a person 10 years younger. 

Imagine competing with women less qualified for the job, but gets hired cos the boss popped a b***r over a woman his age and very much qualified..

That's the reality they live in, add the filters and wrinkles being not attractive today like it was when the 50 something was 30 20 years ago. 

Add being erased, i love her but she isnt helping she's making it worse by going along with the agenda. 

Women her age feel they hsve no representation and are disappointed cos Madonna went with what was to. E expected plastic surgery and fight aging as well. 

They even state Cher is just as guilty cos no way does a woman her age look like a wrinkle free 40 year old 

Talk to a woman her age, you will realize the ageism battle is Madonna being ageist to people her own age who already have to deal with a culture that doesn't want them. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block