Stop HATING on Madonna! She's a Legend!!! 👑 (Discuss)

13 hours ago, Rod Distasi said:

So true…when I worked in radio, I was also a program director for a few radio stations, and I was pretty tight with a lot of record companies. Her own record company would slam her, telling me how they would have to manipulate her vocals in the studio because she couldn’t sing. Plus the fact that about 70 percent of her show is lip synched.  

Nonsense, you don't have 40 years in the game when you can't carry a tune. Marketing only takes you so far. She originated in the early 80s before complete lipsynching became a thing and many years before Cher popularised autotune. And she has sung live two times at the Oscars, you can't perform there if you can't sing. 

It might be true that since the Ray of Light years her vocals have deteriorated (Jon Bon Jovi also isn't vocally as strong as he once was) and that the last tours have relied a bit more on backup but she hasn't completely lost her voice.

Stop with this false propaganda.

• Love 1
On 3/18/2022 at 2:57 PM, ElToxico said:

That's where I strongly disagree.

She is actually light years WORSE now. She is beyond deluded and that is the byproduct of everyone around her telling her she can do no wrong for DECADES.

spacer.png

whats right and whats wrong? according to whom? she always did her own thing, thats not new.

maybe the problem here lies within you not with her, go figure it out.

19 hours ago, W0rkBish said:

whats right and whats wrong? according to whom? she always did her own thing, thats not new.

maybe the problem here lies within you not with her, go figure it out.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

There's way too many out there that think the same for the problem to "lie within me"

She probably won't get the respect in the end. Not because she doesn't deserve it.
Because she doesn't act like a legacy artist people want her to be.
People (even her fans) always want her to be the ROL mother-mary/Confession Disco-diva.
She could've release dance-pop albums every other year, tour accordingly and become a Kylie-figure and the gays would probably eat that up.

But instead, she still try to re-invent her image with whatever music at the time (trend follower you might say, Take a Bow says hi.)
Try too hard sometimes, yes. Too old for current music, maybe. But I'm always glad when people try when there's room left.

On 3/18/2022 at 9:18 PM, Turogue said:

Nonsense, you don't have 40 years in the game when you can't carry a tune. Marketing only takes you so far. She originated in the early 80s before complete lipsynching became a thing and many years before Cher popularised autotune. And she has sung live two times at the Oscars, you can't perform there if you can't sing. 

It might be true that since the Ray of Light years her vocals have deteriorated (Jon Bon Jovi also isn't vocally as strong as he once was) and that the last tours have relied a bit more on backup but she hasn't completely lost her voice.

Stop with this false propaganda.

Well,  sorry truth hurts…straight from the labels mouth….she went with the whole “*** sells” in order to get noticed. Labels would beg the radio stations, hey if you add this new Madonna song, we will hook you up with a brand new tv or whatever it was at the time. She didn’t even write most of her early hits. Oh yeah, wasn’t she sued 5 times for plagiarism?  As far as her singing live, give me a break, when her own label admits it. But hey, If your willing to spend hundreds of dollars to see someone live when they are really aren’t most of the time, so be it. Just not my thing…I could go see a drag show for 10 bucks…Her own peers have even talked about it on talk shows and made fun of her for it. Even her own backup dancers.

3 hours ago, Rod Distasi said:

Well,  sorry truth hurts…straight from the labels mouth….she went with the whole “*** sells” in order to get noticed. Labels would beg the radio stations, hey if you add this new Madonna song, we will hook you up with a brand new tv or whatever it was at the time. She didn’t even write most of her early hits. Oh yeah, wasn’t she sued 5 times for plagiarism?  As far as her singing live, give me a break, when her own label admits it. But hey, If your willing to spend hundreds of dollars to see someone live when they are really aren’t most of the time, so be it. Just not my thing…I could go see a drag show for 10 bucks…Her own peers have even talked about it on talk shows and made fun of her for it. Even her own backup dancers.

Oh please where are your receipts? Sounds like typical fabrication from her haters.

So what if she used s**? It's part of her truth, she is a very sensual and se×ual woman. You're just trying to shame her with the same old nonsense that never really worked or had any meaning. She may not have written her earliest songs but she wrote or co-wrote nearly every song since then which is the absolute majority of her catalogue. Sued 5 times? Receipts? Again you're just posting crap, you haters are all the same and never original, keep trolling LOL. 

Her label didn't admit nothing, have you watched the clips I posted? Her peers, her backup dancers? Oh really well then post it you cheap troll! You think your made-up rambling sounds believable?

Mad No Way GIF by Madonna

Mad Oh No GIF by Madonna

Again your propaganda isn't working, it never has in the past 40 years. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Rod Distasi said:

Your in denial, of course your not going to believe anything I say about your girl…Elton John has said it in numerous interviews about her lyp synching, including the Ellen degenerous show. Just google, how many times has Madonna been sued for plagerism.  

Your obsession is cute. Her detractors are often the first to comment on something new that she does or posts. Wow Elton John is exactly one of her peers, he was always a bitter queen towards her looking to start a feud. He wouldn't stop talking about her yet she hardly gave him any attention. Says a lot LOL. Yet she is the most influential female pop performer, every other pop woman after her has given her credit. And as a matter of fact Madonna is highly respected in the industry + she has the commercial and mostly critical acclaim too. You still haven't the watched clips I posted so I'm not gonna google fake ****.

Bono on Madonna:

Bob Dylan:

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/the-kudos-bob-dylan-gave-madonna/?amp 

"When the conversation hits on this point of pop music, something Dylan has both been involved and vehemently turned his back to throughout the years, Dylan gives his personal viewpoint towards playing the industry games, giving a somewhat surprising shoutout to someone who he believes is the best at it: Madonna.

“Pop entertainment means nothing to me. Nothing You know, Madonna’s good,” he said. Madonna’s good, she’s talented, she puts all kinds of stuff together, she’s learned her thing… But it’s the kind of thing which takes years and years out of your life to be able to do. You’ve got to sacrifice a whole lot to do that. Sacrifice. If you want to make it big, you’ve got to sacrifice a whole lot.” "

Chester Bennington about half a year before he sadly passed away:

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=1467077690045099&_rdr 

You think you're the first one desperately trying to give her $h!t? 😄😄 but keep trying troll LOL

madonna GIF

• 10 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block