Kim Kardashian for Variety: “Get your ******* *** up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days.”

I’ve only ever watched one episode, and that was the one running before the I Am Britney Jean doc in 2013..  I honestly don’t get the obsession about them and their show. It’s boring to me and when you don’t produce a talent as the core of your main business, you can only do so much to garner attention before you look completely ridiculous. No thanks..  

• Like 4

Well if I got paid as much as she did for getting ****.ed down on camera I’d be working around the clock!

How can she be this out of touch? Getting paid 6 figures for an Instagram post while people are living paycheck to paycheck breaking their backs at work. Gross *** family.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

This is what happens when you feed an untalented wh ore's ego. She gets a bigger *** and does a tired ****o . And she calls sitting in a meeting on her fake butt "work". I can't believe i pay the same percentage of tax as this empty useless s** motivated vessel. 

She's everything wrong with society and that stupid pimp family of her. What a decline society has become because of s** machines like her. And then the audacity to call us "lazy". 

When this family is over. It will be my happy day. I truly despise them. So many women are urged to alter their bodies because of fake plastic beings like her and her sisters. Let's hope this is the begining of the end of her. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I have never seen a single episode of these people and I find it very bizarre whenever someone worships them. I also find it very strange how so many people in the world have copied their exact look.

Anyways, I believe that this family is fully aware of what to say in order to remain in the news. So, no I don’t think that they actually mean anything that they say. It’s all bs for attention/views/clicks/money/power. So in this specific case, don’t get too heated about what is being said. It’s meant to cause uproar so they can receive more attention. If everyone just stopped paying attention to them, they’ll disappear. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Kim's like "We don't sing, we don't dance, we just get to be ourselves"

Well, go figure, that is precisely why people don't want to work...they want to get paid for just being themselves.

The whole influencer culture and people not wanting to work "real" jobs is because of this family. Everyone is brainwashed by the illusion.

However it's too obvious and boring to say things like "the Kardashians are everything that's wrong with America"... it's 2022 and it just is what it is lol

oh and Kim don't forget you did sing that one time and it was a boppppp :

:wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block