Katy Perry jamming to Piece Of Me!

6 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

The ‘California Gurls’ singer answered a question about taking a break between albums on the red carpet by saying: “That’s called taking care of your mental health.” When presenter Ryan Seacrest asked her how her time off had gone, she replied: “Fantastic. And I haven’t shaved my head yet.” “It’s like the last colour in the spectrum that I can do,” she said, talking about her hair. “I’ve done all of them and the only thing left to do is shave my head, which I’m really saving for a public breakdown. I’m down for that. I’m almost moments away from that, obviously.”

I don’t know why people take these comments so seriously. She’s saying she has held it together without shaving her head. Because, after all, Britney was trying to hold what was happening to her together and one of the ways she coped was to shave her head. Katy isn’t mocking or talking bad about Britney. And no I’m not a Katy fan. Y’all need to stop attacking so much. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Which one of you is Katy? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

50 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I don’t know why people take these comments so seriously. She’s saying she has held it together without shaving her head. Because, after all, Britney was trying to hold what was happening to her together and one of the ways she coped was to shave her head. Katy isn’t mocking or talking bad about Britney. And no I’m not a Katy fan. Y’all need to stop attacking so much. 

Found her :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Haha 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block