Katy Perry jamming to Piece Of Me!

I really can't stand this woman.. "i understand why britneys nuts and doing *****" 

She put britney in the category of amy winehouse

.. "something has to happen first before something gets done,  like in the uk"

Shes talking about amy winehouses death and saying someone similar should happen in America to get things to change..HOW VILE IS THAT!!.. the way she says it..almost hinting at a  celebrity death in America would be good..i cant. 

She also says britney looks like a zombie because of the paps... ITS SOOOO OBVIOUS SHES BITTER AND JEALOUS OF BRITNEY!:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

She also thinks shes superior .."entertaining the people, making sure the live shoe goes off" IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE DANCING TOILETS IN YOUR SHOW KATY? 

Ive never hated  a woman so much in my life.. i HATE her.. i think its hilarious looking back at her talking about britney..britney has a personality and a image...people know who she is...katy Perry cant even look the same 2 years in a row..she clearly is jealous of others.. i think katy is one of the worst artist's in music..yes you heard me... from personality to personal views..i just think shes despicable 

9 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I’m not a fan of hers, but I find it funny how you guys are still mad at her for a comment she made years ago, but anytime a Shaw Mendes post is made, your thirsty gay ***** give him a pass even though he was just as shady towards Britney 

Because he's irrelevant. Do we care about him? I certainly don't. Katy Perry has met Britney though, she knows what it's like to be a woman in this industry, and she still chose to be shady towards Britney whenever she has a chance. And it wasn't just a comment, she did that several times even AFTER she received backlash for it in 2017. In 2019 she was shading Britney AGAIN in her Instagram.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block