Katy Perry jamming to Piece Of Me!

2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I don’t know why people take these comments so seriously. She’s saying she has held it together without shaving her head. Because, after all, Britney was trying to hold what was happening to her together and one of the ways she coped was to shave her head. Katy isn’t mocking or talking bad about Britney. And no I’m not a Katy fan. Y’all need to stop attacking so much. 

Ummm no

Katherine Poory also posted a picture of a Q&A with producer Greg Wells. In the part that poore put a heart over Wells is dissing Britney Spears, saying people "think [Katy Perry] is handed a script like a Britney Spears and told what to sing. It's the exact opposite."

She can stop with the fake love now :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, BoyDeChanel said:

Ummm no

Katherine Poory also posted a picture of a Q&A with producer Greg Wells. In the part that poore put a heart over Wells is dissing Britney Spears, saying people "think [Katy Perry] is handed a script like a Britney Spears and told what to sing. It's the exact opposite."

Ummmmmm. Except that’s exactly what happened to Britney over the last 13 years. She’s had no say or control over anything. Where have you been?

• Love 2

I hate katy ..i think shes the fakest popstar in music..she has no image..her songs are crap and she acts like shes someone special.. I've said it once and I'll say it again..shes a children's entertainer..her vegas show looks ridiculous..not to mention the times shes badmouthed britney..

Stuck up ***** 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Ummmmmm. Except that’s exactly what happened to Britney over the last 13 years. She’s had no say or control over anything. Where have you been?

Umm her conservatorship doesn't erase her creativity and input during the first years of her career, those years made her iconic anyways. 

7 minutes ago, BoyDeChanel said:

Umm her conservatorship doesn't erase her creativity and input during the first years of her career, those years made her iconic anyways. 

Considering Katy Perry hadn’t released a pop record until Britney was in the consevatorship, I highly doubt she is disregarding the 13 years of conservatoship and focusing on the measly 5 years Britney was putting out studio albums before then. 

2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Considering Katy Perry hadn’t released a pop record until Britney was in the consevatorship, I highly doubt she is disregarding the 13 years of conservatoship and focusing on the measly 5 years Britney was putting out studio albums before then. 

It is clear from the way she posted this and the way she speaks of Britney that she does not have any respect for her as an artist and is intentionally shading her, so I don't see the point in discussing this further. Whether she was focusing on years after or before the conservatorship is completely irrelevant and does not justify what she posted.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BoyDeChanel said:

It is clear from the way she posted this and the way she speaks of Britney that she does not have any respect for her as an artist and is intentionally shading her, so I don't see the point in discussing this further. Whether she was focusing on years after or before the conservatorship is completely irrelevant and does not justify what she posted.

She wanted to be viewed as authentic. Maybe she wasn’t tactful. I am not under the impression she has malicious intent. Everything is not so black and white. Y’all love to sit around and **** on people all day. Be better. 

15 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I think that's a very insensitive comment considering everyone knew the environment Britney was in and no one gave a ****

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

She wanted to be viewed as authentic. Maybe she wasn’t tactful. I am not under the impression she has malicious intent. Everything is not so black and white. Y’all love to sit around and **** on people all day. Be better. 

Y'all love to sit around defending people who **** on people and act as if it was cute.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I think that's a very insensitive comment considering everyone knew the environment Britney was in and no one gave a ****

Good grief. That is not an “insensitive comment.” Your mindset is the problem with society these days. Britney was not in control of her life. it’s a fact. Yeah it was a ****ty situation. She was abused. Doesn’t change the fact that she didn’t have control. 

On 3/6/2022 at 4:49 PM, halfdressed said:

I don’t know why people take these comments so seriously. She’s saying she has held it together without shaving her head. Because, after all, Britney was trying to hold what was happening to her together and one of the ways she coped was to shave her head. Katy isn’t mocking or talking bad about Britney. And no I’m not a Katy fan. Y’all need to stop attacking so much. 

"It's like being number one and being hot is a lot to live up to. I'm gonna shave my head next year. I can't handle the pressure... beating up your car with an umbrella."

This isn't mocking for you? And that's not the first time she talked about this in a shady way. She is nasty. She obviously doesn't like Britney and we don't know why. Damn, even if it was a bad joke, Britney obviously doesn't like to be reminded of those times, specially if it's making fun of her suffering.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Good grief. That is not an “insensitive comment.” Your mindset is the problem with society these days. Britney was not in control of her life. it’s a fact. Yeah it was a ****ty situation. She was abused. Doesn’t change the fact that she didn’t have control. 

And he was using that fact to say that Katy is better than Britney. 

On 3/6/2022 at 10:49 PM, halfdressed said:

She was like this all the time

calling Britney “ nuts”

judging her for not keeping her private life without knowing her public persone was her only way of escaping from her families and companies pressure. 
she even sl** shamed her and tell her to cover her coochie on those intentional photos..

and I’m sure she tells dj to change the song.

She’s an evil spirited person. That’s it.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

"It's like being number one and being hot is a lot to live up to. I'm gonna shave my head next year. I can't handle the pressure... beating up your car with an umbrella."

This isn't mocking for you? And that's not the first time she talked about this in a shady way. She is nasty. She obviously doesn't like Britney and we don't know why. Damn, even if it was a bad joke, Britney obviously doesn't like to be reminded of those times, specially if it's making fun of her suffering.

Yeah that is ****ed up I never heard that. She doesn’t deserve any attention from any of us. I still think attacking is wrong. It doesn’t change what’s done. We aren’t vigilantes. For sure boycott her music or whatever else, but the nastiness and attacking around here is non stop. The comment alone still doesn’t seem malicious to me, but you add in this history and yes it’s a problem. 

Like Dr.  MLK Jr said. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.” 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block