This is from a Hungarian comedy from the early 00’s and upon seeing it, I was convinced  they based the character, who was one of the main characters’ girlfriend, a budding pop star, on Britney. The actress recorded the song and even shot a music video to go with the film’s release, and I was well impressed with her commitment / talent. The scenes where she’s on stage is actually a club performance in the film. 

1 hour ago, Ka Der said:

France.. again.
Looks familiar ? :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

OMG not only this is pure Slave 4 U video rip-off from Aliexpress (plus Shakira, "Objection" hairstyle), if that girl,  whoever she is release this song now she would be immediately "killed" for cultural appropriation, like WTF is that "jamaican - african" fake accent?

• Love 1

Jeanette Biedermann

Quellbild anzeigen

She started with Schlager, had her breakthrough as Britney copie then she found with rock exactly her thing and celebrated her greatest successes. Today she sings on German again is a successful singer songwriter, actress, author and belongs to the A list celebrities in Germany and has also had success in Europe and China.

Her first video

second

and so on

Her latest

• Love 2
On 3/5/2022 at 5:34 AM, MikeHunt said:

Sarah Connor from Germany

Nope

Sarah was an R&B and soul singer, you only picked out one of the few pop exceptions here

She called her first album "Green Eyed Soul" not for nothing and years later recorded a soul cover album

Today she is like a completely different singer she sings on German and more pop with message

Her first song

• Love 2
On 3/6/2022 at 8:30 PM, mrjmendes said:

How can you not associate Ruth Marlene To Britney? :)

And we got Ana Malhoa that covered gimme more:

I remembered ruth marlene but she showed up earlier than Britney and I think she's a poor copy of Britney, sorry :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: This cover of Ana Malhoa in a more rock version was very good, I had never heard it.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, handmedown said:

Another one from the UK.  She looked very similar to Britney.

I feel like her second single was more of an attempt at becoming a pop rock singer though. This doesn’t really sound like something Britney would sing. 

(also both of her singles are covers)

On 3/5/2022 at 4:58 AM, Void said:

There were a lot of Britney clones in the early 00s

we all know Jessica Simpon, Willa Ford, Mandy Moore, Xtine etc but there were Britney clones in other countries too lmao

Here is when France tried to find their own Britney lmao

I thought of Lorie at the second I read the title. 

She left music but I think career wise it might be the path Britney will choose now that she's free

These were the greek ones:

yeah, she stole Slave 4 U's instrumental

She is a has been now, but she was a successful Greek Britney back then 😂

And this girl is a huge Britney fan (European exhalers might know her from Eurovision 2008 and secret combination) and she's very inspired by Brit

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block