24 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

The first song has a similar instrumental to “All I want is you” by Xtina - and this girl is so extra 

Yeah, she is so extra plus like Xtina too:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Their mannerisms are almost identical.

_

"I love rock n roll" music video vibes;

This girl music video collection is a Britney's copy, but cheaper looking...

A cheap Queen :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, dancewithme said:

Greece really tried hard with the Britney copycats in the early 00's

But Kalomoira was the most successful one

Kalomoira referenced Britney a lot and she used some of Britneys antics but i think at the end she manged to create her own image and i know her as a hardcore Britney stan like myself :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 2

Poland had Maja Kraft who is now a house-seller in USA.

But, a few objections:

Jessica Simpson had already recorded her album by the time Britney hit big, and was first meant to be the new Mariah, but her label decided to turn her into a Britney which backfired.

Mandy Moore is someone who was molded after Britney, from the beginning.

Sarah Connor was never meant to be Britney, she was going the typical r'n'b diva route from the beginning. Have you seen her first 2 music videos (Let's get back to bed boy/French kissing, they're r'n'b and over***ed, Britney was still bubblegum pop at the time.

Jeanette was Germany's answer to Britney, just listen to her first 2 albums, they ooze second-hand embarrasment of a Britney impersonator.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

Jessica Simpson had already recorded her album by the time Britney hit big, and was first meant to be the new Mariah, but her label decided to turn her into a Britney which backfired.

Had they have no delayed her album and come out ahead of Britney, she would have been fine I imagine. But Britney and Christina had set the trend, and Jessica was uncomfortable following them. Like, as much as everyone wanted Britney to be all virginal, Jessica actually was. I think with her voice, she would have been more akin to a Whitney, but Tommy Mottola was in charge and had just broken up with Mariah. And then with Irresistible (a fine album, but not her), they straight tried to make her into "Mariah Carey with Janet Jackson abs" and that's not her at all.

• Love 2

in my country (Portugal), I don't remember seeing an artist who imitates Britney, but I do remember seeing some influenced by the fashion that Britney helped to popularize, such as blonde hair, low-waisted jeans and belly button. But I remember a video clip of a duo called "Anjos" who continue to have success here today, which was totally inspired by the video for "Sometimes".

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block